Worse recruiting experience

patrick johnson was the worse even though he was not a signing day snub ...he was committed to Miami for months then decommitted and it was madness till Randy pulled his scholarship and we knew it was over. But for a couple of months it seemed like every other post on the recruiting board was about him.

the fact he was such a sure thing prospect and became such a stud makes the legend even worse...the insiders saying we had nothing to worry about made it sting even more...BigConch stop posting after randy pulled scholarship rumor went global

Advertisement
Alex Collins just because of the exposure it had. National television, we were hearing he was coming here, he was rushing the court with Duke at the basketball game, his girlfriend is a diehard Cane, his mom wanted him here......and then his fat **** coach starts speaking on his behalf,....and finally ships him to Atlanta to announce his commitment to incest capital of the US.

Patrick Johnson(at the time) sucked, but that was Randy being Randy, the kid wanted to be here in the end

Matthew Thomas went where he should have, traitors deserve to DIE OUT in Tallahassee

FIFY
No Alex left on a good note but Matthew wanted to destroy the program. talking bad about gloden never likening the team from the begging.no one can't tell me they did not think we had a chance.i know alex wanted to come it was just his choach we were right about him from the start.one thing we all can agree on is this is the craziest recurting. Clown Bryant also judas,Thomas trying to destroy ous and confuse Alex.

I'm not gonna lie I never really keep up with are team since last year. I was a USC fan growing up and never care about recruiting until 2011.I feel that Matthew Thomas situation was like a stab in the heart.has there been a worse recruiting situation than last year?

Why did u stop following USC?

I had stop with sports for years I told my self I will start watching football again. So I start keeping up with are team. Last time I watch a championship game was USC years.

....what? I am so perplexed by you man. WTF does this even mean? Also if you JUST started following recruiting and The U please go delete that thread where you said local kids aren't going to come here now. You don't know enough to speak on it.[/QUOTE
I do know enough ask me anything I'm just honest I was never a fan of the team. I always know the history of the program me and friend use to always go at it.he is a die hard cane and I don't know about saying local wont come to us now show me that.simply I stop watching sports then this year I started and I chose to focus on the team and recruiting is that a crime.

I still contend it was pretty obvious thomas wasnt coming here. His mid week visit was pretty **** obvious that he simply wasnt that interested in the canes. But what sealed it was when he said he could see himself playing with miami guys at fsu. Its just that everyone was ignoring what he was saying cause he was throwing up the U every now and then.

Not to say he isnt a ****** who trolled when he didnt have to.

Wow, I forgot about Antone Smith. I must have blacked it out from my memory, because the Patchan thing really killed me. My top 5 are below:

1a) Patchan
1b) Petersen
1c) A.Smith

4) Bowe
5) Bryce/Deonte Thompson

The only redeeming factor in this list is that only PP and Bowe went on to anything noteworthy. Plus the disastrous bust that is Matt Patchan has made up for a lot of the pain.

Karma is a *****, ain't it Matt?

Advertisement
Pat Devlin, left us scrambling to land a QB. Bryce Brown sucked too. Martellus Bennett switch also was terrible.

I still contend it was pretty obvious thomas wasnt coming here. His mid week visit was pretty **** obvious that he simply wasnt that interested in the canes. But what sealed it was when he said he could see himself playing with miami guys at fsu. Its just that everyone was ignoring what he was saying cause he was throwing up the U every now and then.

Weather it was obvious or not we can't see the future. even recruiting site had ous pen to land Matthew.this kid is terrible for what he did to golden and the coaches.they show him alot of love they was at his game and all it was heartless what he did.

Preston Parker didn't hurt as much as it made me angry at him being an idiot. Didn't he ****** flip a coin or something when he woke up on signing day?

Matt fell into that Urban Meyer/UF rockstar football player life trap that was going on at the time. Remember, at the time he was just a teenage kid and *** can sell Ice to an Eskimo. Parents didn't want to force a decision on him.....

Advertisement

Weather it was obvious or not we can't see the future. even recruiting site had ous pen to land Matthew.this kid is terrible for what he did to golden and the coaches.they show him alot of love they was at his game and all it was heartless what he did.

Weather....

Weather....

Lulz

I'm not gonna lie I never really keep up with are team since last year. I was a USC fan growing up and never care about recruiting until 2011.I feel that Matthew Thomas situation was like a stab in the heart.has there been a worse recruiting situation than last year?

I wish it was an actual stab in your heart and not a metaphorical one. Please die as soon as possible.

Advertisement

I wish it was an actual stab in your heart and not a metaphorical one. Please die as soon as possible.

Watch out now! Pooche will shank the **** outta you with a greasy hair pick!

What I can't even say anything back just don't make sense smh. I bet you those words will come back at you.

Watch out now! Pooche will shank the **** outta you with a greasy hair pick!

Punicane It don't even make sense to answer back to fools sometimes Internet gangsters.

Advertisement

What I can't even say anything back just don't make sense smh. I bet you those words will come back at you.

stop whining....now how the **** were you an SC fan? what are u now? dont say Cane.

stop whining....now how the **** were you an SC fan? what are u now? dont say Cane.

I use to always visit Cali and my dad was sc fan so I grow up one .I'm not saying I am a cane fan I'm just showing the team love. And lets get one thing clear I seen y'all so call fan dis the team all year.don't mistake me for a miami bandwagon fan it is what it is. and if u can't focus on the topic don't post on my post.

Advertisement
Back