World's Fastest 7 Year Old -- Maybe Future Cane ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw a video
I think his people's are doing things the right way. Kid is doing what he loves to do.
saw a video following him and his father for a day... not sure I’d agree with you that they’re doing what the kid loves.

Unless you’re referring to the father as “kid”.

Sick sick and sad

Train wreck waiting to happen I am sure.

Our sports culture has reached the bottom when we have AAU champions for 1st grade and a kid showing his abs every chance he gets.

Lol there is literally nothing u can project from this age. He might only grow to be 5'5" 150lbs by his sr year. What the **** can u do with that....but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Really cant tell til puberty hits.

Agree 100%

I Wish him the Best!!!...BUT as you said much too early to tell anything for numerous reasons beyond just growth......to make projections about his future.

Life's a loooooong road filled with many obstacles and with many different paths presenting themselves daily. I just hope he enjoys what he has now and keeps his head straight.

Again I wish him the best

Advertisement
lol at his football highlights and lol at the kid having an IG page. Looks like he;'s getting pimped already. sad.

his football highlights remind me of this play

Blaze is gonna be a track star, if he grows he can maybe play but his future is no doubt on the track

Advertisement
Back