Working Raymond James last night at the Bucs game and see a girl in a U shirt on the field…

CountdownCountyCane

Recruit
Banned
Flashed her the U and chatted a bit. She is a Senior there and works for the Athletic Department for Miami and ESPN. Rumor going around the AD is Zo and Cristobal package deal. I know there’s a 1000 threads on this but just wanted to say what people that actually work for the AD had to say… said she walked into the office after Flake James got fired and it was a ghost town in there.

Advertisement
Face Palm No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
She’s got field access at the Bucs game and wearing a U polo. I have zero reason to make this **** up lol. Just sharing my conversation with someone who works for the AD and what they have heard.
I am not saying you made it up. I am saying she probably did. I have a friend who has field access to Bucs games all the time, and he unfortunately wears UFag polos each time. He has nothing to do with the school, just another fan. Not to mention, I seriously doubt anyone working for the AD is going to leak info to a stranger at a NFL game.

I am not saying you made it up. I am saying she probably did. I have a friend who has field access to Bucs games all the time, and he unfortunately wears UFag polos each time. He has nothing to do with the school, just another fan. Not to mention, I seriously doubt anyone working for the AD is going to leak info to a stranger at a NFL game.
I mean she was working… lol fans don’t have access to the field 3 hours before game time. Im just sharing what she told me. Told her I wanted lane but she hears Zo and Mario.

Advertisement
What if it's pantyhoes wearing Blake that's already been fired?

Advertisement
I mean she was working… lol fans don’t have access to the field 3 hours before game time. Im just sharing what she told me. Told her I wanted lane but she hears Zo and Mario.
Even though you haven’t posted much, you’ve been on this site long enough to know (or at least you should) you’d get a lot of backlash for this post.

Personally, I don’t believe you’re blowing smoke and what you’ve shared is an interesting little tidbit.

Advertisement
Back