Work?

Little surprised we haven't had a recap of the biggest recruiting weekend of the season. Hopefully that means we're waiting on something good. Lord knows our program needs it right now.

Advertisement
OK the address being posted might have been over the line (it's not like it's private information tho) but I'm not sure how they expect fans to react when a team in year 4 of a rebuild is 6-7 and no staff changes are made

Advertisement
But with every setback, the swirl of negativity ratchets up.

“Al talks about ignoring the noise to our players all the time,” Kehoe said. “If anyone is going to ignore the noise, he is. He’s a master at it.”

But Golden’s fully aware of it, telling Canesport that “everyone is too busy *****ing to accept the progress that has been made.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-dolphins-heat-marlins-cha.html#storylink=cpy

Focus on the bolded part.... What ****ing drugs are these guys taking?
must be peyote

Ferman did some great work today... Aziz trying to find something that furbag didn't say!

Just playing aziz (sort of)

I like Pete but site needs more writers. Half the stories on recruiting page right now are copies of rivals stories. Anyways

Need to get behind the players period.... But Um must understand we wouldn't be so angry if golden made changes but yet after going 6-7 in year 4 he is acting like everything is all good. No it doesn't work like that....

I agree, but the HATERS need to grow up and mature. All they are doing is buying Golden more time, hurting recruiting and making it more difficult to hire a quality coach.

Advertisement
Need to get behind the players period.... But Um must understand we wouldn't be so angry if golden made changes but yet after going 6-7 in year 4 he is acting like everything is all good. No it doesn't work like that....

I agree, but the HATERS need to grow up and mature. All they are doing is buying Golden more time, hurting recruiting and making it more difficult to hire a quality coach.

True, ain't no quality coach going to want to come here with how they are treating golden.... He sucks and everyone knows it. Don't give some of us a right to harass his family by posting his address. It doesn't matter if it's public records or not. That is definitely not cool

True, ain't no quality coach going to want to come here with how they are treating golden.... He sucks and everyone knows it. Don't give some of us a right to harass his family by posting his address. It doesn't matter if it's public records or not. That is definitely not cool

This is part of coaching bigtime football. Any coach worth his salt knows this and expects this.

Football schools fans will always show their *** after a 6-7 season in year four, on a talent hotbed.

This is part of coaching bigtime football. Any coach worth his salt knows this and expects this.

Football schools fans will always show their *** after a 6-7 season in year four, on a talent hotbed.

And that Is also true...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back