Words from Meyer (About coaching staffs)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Urban Meyers wasn’t a douche, he’d be top of my list, but I just don’t see him Miami hiring him or him wanting to go to a school with so much limitations.

Advertisement
What does SIAP stand for? As to Meyers, what an incredible upgrade he would be for Miami and would bring top notch coordinators too.
While I agree that we'd be upgraded and win, is the cost worth it? The NCAA already hates Miami, and he leaves a trail of stench everywhere he's been, it'd be sanction city within 3 years....

Advertisement
While I agree that we'd be upgraded and win, is the cost worth it? The NCAA already hates Miami, and he leaves a trail of stench everywhere he's been, it'd be sanction city within 3 years....
Tbh this is a fair question, but one that can only be answered after the fact. If he lead us to relevance **** yeah we deal with wife beaters on staff and players running loose, if not we would kill the AD for hiring somebody with a past like his.

Btw I would love Urban here.

We would be under an NCAAA investigation in no time if he were ever hired here. Yes, we'd win another national title or 2 but we would also be facing the death penalty not long after he bailed on us. The NCAA would turn us into SMU faster than a 2 pump chump on prom night. No thanks.

Go Canes !!!!!!

Advertisement
Back