Word on SoFL Recruiting Now?

Do you believe the Big 2 and OOS Schools are finding it more difficult in the last 2 months to pluck away top talent from SoFL with a real HC and staff in place? We know the previous idiots had an open door non compete in recruiting gentleman's agreement for 5 years. Would you say the U's evaluations and recruiting is what we expect in regards to SoFL?

Advertisement
For starters, the best wr going to Bama needs to stop immediately. Richards to Miami was a good start!!

Do you believe the Big 2 and OOS Schools are finding it more difficult in the last 2 months to pluck away top talent from SoFL with a real HC and staff in place? We know the previous idiots had an open door non compete in recruiting gentleman's agreement for 5 years. Would you say the U's evaluations and recruiting is what we expect in regards to SoFL?

who tf is the Big 2?

We refer to them as the following and ONLY the following:

-Little brothers
-Gayturds and Crabstealers
-FSWho? and U****s
-5>3's
-Those teams up north
-Fegs Stealing Uniforms and University of Feggots

Think you get the picture, but feel free to add more. But Big 2 is unacceptable.

Got to stop Bama and day but they made huge in roads that will cost is big time.

It will stop though if we playing by the big schools rules

Advertisement

who tf is the Big 2?

Normally The U, FSU and gates are referred to as the Big 3. Since I was obviously excluding The U, that would be FSU and gates. OOS would refer to the many Out Of State schools.

Im not so sure its because we have a proven coach and staff as much as who the head coach is being Mark Richt. Richt is well respected within the coaching community. SOFL HS coaches I believe are going to feel good about Richt developing their players and teaching them valuable life lessons. I believe Richt will get players that our former coaching staff couldn't ,wouldn't get and get better players overall.
Will he get all the top tier talent NO but he'll get more then enough.

Im not so sure its because we have a proven coach and staff as much as who the head coach is being Mark Richt. Richt is well respected within the coaching community. SOFL HS coaches I believe are going to feel good about Richt developing their players and teaching them valuable life lessons. I believe Richt will get players that our former coaching staff couldn't ,wouldn't get and get better players overall.

no one can get it all. there is to much top talent. i think south florida alone had 90 div 1 players almost per year. no one can get that many. the real goal is to identify the top targets and land them. that didn't happen with golden or he misused his florida speed players but making them play read and react.

Advertisement
I think Richt and his donking crew will be better recruiters especially since there is no NCAA cloud hanging over the program. However, the other schools Miami competes against for da croots have more rich alumni and resources. Miami can't seem to provide croot family members high paying jobs ala Michigan or put croots and their fam members in new vehicles like other schools do.

Big 2 as in big on ego and low on NC's? I can go with that.

who tf is the Big 2?

The post makes little sense. Besides not explaining the "Big 2", he talks of some crazy "open door non compete gentleman's agreement." What is that nonsense? I think Al Golden recruited very aggressively, was relentless and never let up in recruiting. He held a ton of camps, was constantly bringing in kids to camps and for visits, and had a very talented class lined up at one point for 2016. Unfortunately, he could not follow through, constantly lost top kids that should have stayed home, did not properly develop a lot of the potentially top kids he did recruit and ran a poorly conceived defense.

I think to some extent he lost out on top kids because he was too much of a straight arrow and probably couldn't keep up with the lies and incentives that came from the likes of Alabama, perhaps Ohio State, Auburn, LSU and other leading programs. He couldn't buy players like the others did.

Not to defend Goldman, but this BS about a "gentleman's agreement" and "non compete"? Are you being facetious? Are you high right now?

Advertisement

We could NEVER get all the top south Florida talent. Never. We've lost too many in recent years, though. We have to reverse that. It's like starting out again like Schnellenberger. He had to draw the line and put his foot down. He said himself we could never get all the kids to stay home.

who tf is the Big 2?

The post makes little sense. Besides not explaining the "Big 2", he talks of some crazy "open door non compete gentleman's agreement." What is that nonsense? I think Al Golden recruited very aggressively, was relentless and never let up in recruiting. He held a ton of camps, was constantly bringing in kids to camps and for visits, and had a very talented class lined up at one point for 2016. Unfortunately, he could not follow through, constantly lost top kids that should have stayed home, did not properly develop a lot of the potentially top kids he did recruit and ran a poorly conceived defense.

I think to some extent he lost out on top kids because he was too much of a straight arrow and probably couldn't keep up with the lies and incentives that came from the likes of Alabama, perhaps Ohio State, Auburn, LSU and other leading programs. He couldn't buy players like the others did.

Not to defend Goldman, but this BS about a "gentleman's agreement" and "non compete"? Are you being facetious? Are you high right now?

Reading comprehension must be reintroduced to schools and many adults. "Do you believe the Big 2 and OOS Schools are finding it more difficult in the last 2 months to pluck away top talent from SoFL with a real HC and staff in place?" Makes sense to everyone else but a Goldorito defender.

The non compete ***** of course was a facetious statement to the well know and factual account to the poor job the previous idiots, Goldofrito, did in "securing", evaluating and offers to better and faster recruits! What's more ridiculous is you defending him with an unsubstantiated excuse that, "he couldn't buy players like others did", as the reason the guy was an epic failure on and off the field!

If you would like to participate in the post, then, "Do you believe the Big 2 and OOS Schools are finding it more difficult in the last 2 months to pluck away top talent from SoFL with a real HC and staff in place? Would you say the U's evaluations and recruiting is what we expect in regards to SoFL?

Yes or No and why.

We'll never get all of them. (we never did)

This staff will recruit better for 2 reasons IMO...

1. They understand the value of speed and don't nitpick on some of the same things that Golden did.
2. Kids love Richt. (and I imagine they'll love Dugans as well)

I was told by a coach at Deerfield that the kids love Richt and most recruits want to play at home but Miami's program has been trash lately.

Advertisement
Gotta win football games before all this 2017 recruiting talk. Kids flip left and right.
If we win, then things will truly change.

We refer to them as the following and ONLY the following:

-Little brothers
-Gayturds and Crabstealers
-FSWho? and U****s
-5>3's
-Those teams up north
-Fegs Stealing Uniforms and University of Feggots

Think you get the picture, but feel free to add more. But Big 2 is unacceptable.

Freeshoes University

Gotta win football games before all this 2017 recruiting talk. Kids flip left and right.
If we win, then things will truly change.

I agree 100%. Now that the interest has been reignited, we have to win. That will flip a lot of talent our way. Honeymoon over. Gotta win on the field.

Advertisement
Back