word on Bandy injury?

bling121

Recruit
I looked for posts and searched twitter but didn’t see what the diagnosis was on Muddy, anyone know?

Advertisement
Zach McCloud was in the game more. Absolutely horrible.

Yeah bc Bandy didn’t come back after injury. Hoping nothing serious

D Smith took Bandy’s reps.

I don’t think we changed much from a personnel standpoint because of the injury. I’m sure the play calls changed a bit tho due to Bandy’s versatility.

I don’t think we changed much from a personnel standpoint because of the injury. I’m sure the play calls changed a bit tho due to Bandy’s versatility.
I actually really like Derrick Smith being in the game.

I think he’s going to be a very good player for us I personally think he was criminally underrated as a recruit.

Advertisement
Back on topic as I was wondering the same thing. Looked like he walked off on his own power but then I didn't see him back for the rest of the game. Hoping it's nothing serious as he is the kind of DOG we need on the field.

I think he’s going to be a very good player for us I personally think he was criminally underrated as a recruit.

Yeah D Smith def started to get more PT later in the season. Just hope Bandy is dealing with something other than a knee

Smith looked good. He completely blew up a bubble screen. Was impressive.

He's also faster than I thought.

Smith for bandy is a big drop off in ability. Playing the slot and coverage is simply not Smith’s strong suit. We changed our defensive calls after bandy went down. Went more zone.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Smith for bandy is a big drop off in ability. Playing the slot and coverage is simply not Smith’s strong suit. We changed our defensive calls after bandy went down. Went more zone.

Agree, losing Bandy was significant. They really went after Smith early. That seam route to Renfrow Smith bit on the screen.

Advertisement
I was at the game..Relieved that Muddy is expected back for the OB..When Clemson fans started their chant while he was still laying on the turf I couldn't believe it. Although every fan base has their percentage of class-less fans (lord knows we have ours) this to me was ultimate disrespect. Needless to say my opinion towards them has changed. Hoping that some much needed rest for our boys results in a OB win. GO CANES!

Not sure why if you ever checked out his high school film. His skill set brought back fond memories of #26 . I know that's high flung praise but his style of play with combination of athleticism and physicality are similar. I think he has the foundation to become a really, really good player even if he does not reach the pinnacle that #26 set.

Bandz will be back to show the Badgers what a muddy badger looks like.

Advertisement
Back