Word is fletcher is out for the season…

Yeah, but not out for year can mean he's returning after halloween, which would put him "on/ahead of schedule" if the average recovery time is 11 months for lisfranc, which it is. And returning then is basically the same as being out for the year for the purposes of roster building.
Average recovery from Lis Franc depends on how involved the injury is. The worse ones typically require surgery y and I've never heard that he had surgery. How many joints are involved? Is it bone and tendon? Bottom line unless we have a lot more information the time for his return is pure speculation. It's very possible he could be ready by fall camp.

Advertisement
Spoke with Mark at the spring game. Here’s a photo of him with my son! He said he’s definitely not out for the season. He doesn’t know if he’ll be ready for the UF game but he assured me he’ll be back this season 🙌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_5862.jpeg
    IMG_5862.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Spoke with Mark at the spring game. Here’s a photo of him with my son! He said he’s definitely not out for the season. He doesn’t know if he’ll be ready for the UF game but he assured me he’ll be back this season 🙌🏻
I'm glad you had a chance to meet him, and it's a great picture, but were you thinking that Fletcher would tell you the truth if indeed he was out for the year?

Advertisement
I hope I’m wrong. I can see a scenario where maybe he’s ready after the halfway point and they just hold him out for the last few games. If he’s ready with 3 games left does that mean he wasn’t out for the season?

I hope I’m wrong. I can see a scenario where maybe he’s ready after the halfway point and they just hold him out for the last few games. If he’s ready with 3 games left does that mean he wasn’t out for the season?
Nothing is finalized.

Mario grinds his players and coaches.. its in his dna, pros and cons to everything.. so he will probably put him on zion plan and try to rush him back for big game

Advertisement
Mario grinds his players and coaches.. its in his dna, pros and cons to everything.. so he will probably put him on zion plan and try to rush him back for big game

Zion plan was Zion’s plan. Not Mario or Mirabal’s fault at all. Blame Manny for rushing him out as a true freshman when everyone could see he wasn’t physically ready.

Zion plan was Zion’s plan. Not Mario or Mirabal’s fault at all. Blame Manny for rushing him out as a true freshman when everyone could see he wasn’t physically ready.
Players can decide to just run on field when they want?ario will tell u it starts with him.. no reason he should of been out there against Texas am.. did he get hurt his freshman year? How does his injury in off-season of when Mario was here have to do with Danny miaz years earlier?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Add Frank Gore as well.
All under Randy Shannon.

/am I doing this right?
My memory not all that up to par, but Melvin Bratton was injured in 1988, while McGahee was injured in 2003. Gore was injured in 2002. These are all pre-Shannon times as HC, I believe. He was on the staff off and on since 1991, but was HC in 2006 on. Somebody here with a better recall can perhaps set me straight.

My memory not all that up to par, but Melvin Bratton was injured in 1988, while McGahee was injured in 2003. Gore was injured in 2002. These are all pre-Shannon times as HC, I believe. He was on the staff off and on since 1991, but was HC in 2006 on. Somebody here with a better recall can perhaps set me straight.

Thus my point.
It was a poor attempt at me being sarcastic with regards to injuries lying at the feet of Shannon.

Advertisement
Back