Word is fletcher is out for the season…

Advertisement
I prefer the Swiss Franc, but I digress

I bet you do prefer " Swiss Franks"
shocked clash royale GIF by Clasharama

Advertisement
And we’ll be landing a premier rb from the portal in the next 2 weeks. Name is already known.
I’ve been saying Lisfranc injuries are no joke. I was shocked when some said he was gonna be back. I’ve heard sometimes it takes 2 years to get fully back to 100%

Advertisement
It'd better be a **** good portal RB because that room has gone from jaggy to abysmal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The writing has been on the wall if you listen to anyone who reports on Miami. D Money, Alex Donno and the 247 guys have all been reporting that Miami is going to get a portal running back when it opens back up again. They’ve been giving Elijah Lofton reps at running back. I’m just speculating but I wouldn’t be surprised if the staff has told insiders about the situation but asked to keep it quiet until they wanted the info released.

I’m hoping we can get a guy who’s a bit more of a big play threat. Our biggest issue in the running game last year was that nobody could take it to the house. We had too many guys who couldn’t break away or make guys miss in the open field. We need someone who can turn a 10 yard run into a 40 yard run.

The way they design cleats now is crazy to me. Just compressing the foot as tight as humanly possible with the lightest weight possible.

Then we can talk about the shoes adidas provides to the team to workout in. Some of the shoes I’ve seen are legitimately the worst things you would want to workout in outside of heels.

Then we can talk about the turf / grass. I know greentree is natural grass, I’m assuming the indoor facility is turf. They’ve had well known issues in the NFL with the turf causing lower body injuries.
I'm an S&C coach at a private facility. The shoes even our elite soccer players wear are bass ackwards. A giant heel bubble thing, all foam in the back, narrow toe box.

We've actually sent a preferred shoe list out to parents with links of where to buy them. Btwn bad shoes, crocs and slides we have to do a TON of foot prep before training

Ya I think the problem is Chaney wanted more than 10-12 carries/game…And you can't commit to him for that because he leaves alot of games injured.

But I agree, he ran hard last year even if not quite his frosh year and could have been productive his last year here.
Chaney was slow though he had great vision. Fletcher to me doesn't have good vision.

Advertisement
Back