WORD IS CHANGE IS COMING

Odysseus

Freshman
Word around town is something coming soon and I don't know but would you guys like these changes to our football team.

"Meeting today and Mark Richt hand is forced. Word is make necessary changes or resign at end of season. Also don't be surprise if you hear something this or next week bc theirs lot of turmoil in Coral Gables. Also MONEY ain't an issue"

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Board/92/Contents/Change-is-coming-123906882/

Advertisement
Absolutely money was never the issue the university has tons of it put away and are too cheap to open up their pockets until Richt became available. Now they need to open up their pockets to get some assistants who know what the **** they are doing (Jon Richt. Searles, Patke, Banda, Rumph)

Remember what I told you about people not named Gutz giving info on 247?

Advertisement
Coaches i would for sure keep are
Brown
Dugans
Hartley
Simpson
Diaz
Rumph
Banda

But i would for sure re evaluate or replace
Sears
Little Ritch
Patke
Really? Patke? The guy who’s coaching up Romeo Finley? One of our best players?

Advertisement
If I were king......I hire Butch soon as season is over, I know exactly what I'm getting, monster recruiter and developer, he brings KD as OC as Butch is about defense. I keep Manny and let him and Butch work together, I trust Butch to get ST sorted. I am actually under budget from Richt tenure and can afford a top notch staff, it was never about money with Butch. Pretty much anybody else is an unknown IMO as Miami is different than anywhere in the country, case in point, Chris Peterson, great coach that would not fit here. We win ACC in year 2 and play for natty the next, damm near garanteed

Advertisement
Coaches i would for sure keep are
Brown
Dugans
Hartley
Simpson
Diaz
Rumph
Banda

But i would for sure re evaluate or replace
Sears
Little Ritch
Patke

Agree completely.

I would fire those three and go after:

1) OL-Mogridge at FIU. Guy is a very good and young up and coming OL coach and was with Butch at UNC, too.Big fan of his. Lot of good recruiting experience in Florida (Was at UCF before).
2) QB/OC-Yost lol. I wish we would go after Bama's QB coach in Dan Enos (Locksley in their OC). Guy is a very good qb coach and been a good playcaller in his past.
3) a special teams coach to relieve Hartley (or make Hartley his assistant) and be a defensive assistant or something else very basic if necessary.

Advertisement
I would go for Diaz
He will be a HC somewhere soon.
Richt can’t just be stubborn. He has got to see what his offense is doing isn’t working.
Oh look an RPO run up the middle again.
Followed by a 2 yard pass out of bounds with 2 minutes left

Advertisement
Back