Wong/green floor

First game I have watched on the home court this year. That green floor is hard on the eyes. Not astetically pleasing to the eye either.
I thought Wong really showed a multitude of his potential attributes last night. Before it's all over this kid is going to be special. And with a close to healthy squad Miami looks much much more competitive and dangerous. Should be a interesting season going forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wong has really stepped it up. I've really been impressed with his confidence and competence. He's not been hesitant, and yet most of the time he has played within himself and he hasn't made mistakes at the same rate he did early on. Seems that with the added playing time, he has shaken off the freshman jitters. And Beverly has improved, though he still is out of control way too much, with far too many turnovers and negative plays. He's been assertive all season, but far too often with negative results. Turnovers or awful shots. We are still seeing a lot of mistakes out of him, but he has improved, and he's made some baskets when the team really needed one. Throw in Walkers greatly improved play and obvious high ceiling, and the freshman class has evolved from one that looked like it could possibly be an enigmatic disaster to one that looks like a very talented foundation to build on. We look like a different team with their improved play.

Like to see more of Anthony Walker he looks like a gamer. And a little side note to what we are talking about is how when Lykes doesn't have to be the guy with the ball he really now can run free and when he gets the ball he explodes to the basket with even more authority. Instead of being the team he becomes a valuable part of the team.

Advertisement
I don’t think the court was green. It believe it was the broadcast. The entire game had a weird green tint. I mentioned it in the game thread.

Now I think some clarification is needed here because if you saw it and I saw it then perhaps we have entered the twighlight zone and martians have landed on earth. Lol

Definitely the TV broadcast. The court was a normal color in person.
I think its the lighting used. The whole broadcast always has a weird color during home games. No matter which TV I watch it on or if I stream it through the app.

Advertisement
Back