Women's NCAA Tournament Thread- Sweet 16 vs Nova, Friday @ 2:30

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a squad that has pressed since katie got there they sure don’t know how to deal with one…. Which makes no sense given the fact that they likely see it every day in practice against better athletes than what nova has

I really salute any basketball fans that can watch this (womens hoops) for more than one or two games a year good lord it’s awful
I don’t agree at all

Advertisement
bullshit bs GIF

Roberts got pushed over first, just like that call on Harden earlier

What a joke this officiating is

It’ll be an intentional and flagrant just get ready

Advertisement
Literally just shoved roberts to the ground, this sh*t is insane
That’s unbelievable if I was Katie I’d go to refs and tell them we are playing under protest. Refs are completely 100 percent biased only looking at what miami is doing wrong accept Miami is doing nothing wrong,

Regardless of the call, this has been one of the most bipolar efforts from a single team in a single game. First half was a championship team playing for the big dance, the second half was a team who doesn't belong while they eat the big choke.

Advertisement
They didnt show the replay. They only showed the bottom half of the screen. The Nova gal pushed Roberts to the ground before the replay started.
Idk what broadcast youre on but Roberts looked to stick her leg out. Believe me I just complained about refs but she did stick her leg out

Advertisement
Back