Women's NCAA Tournament Thread- Sweet 16 vs Nova, Friday @ 2:30

This is starting to look like a choke job on the part of the Canes. Not seeing the open pass over and over. Not boxing out. Not using Haley Cavender at point guard on these full court presses. Just poor effort in the 3rd quarter.

Yeah the refs helped out a little bit but it was nothing too crazy. ****ed away 14 points of a 20 point lead in like 7 minutes. Brutal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess anyone would’ve been happy with a 6pt lead going into the final quarter but after stretching it to 21 this is looking bleak. Not sure how Nova only had 2 fouls called on them that quarter. Think we had 8 or 10.

Need Harden and Pendande to play the entire quarter, they should be rested up

Refs are a complete joke unless this is just how women's games are called...but that press has us legit panicking

Advertisement
Meier is trying to give this game away. What a massive brain fart she is. Reminds me of Mario on the sidelines. My goodness I hope the girls pull this out but she coached such a lousy third quarter. WOW!

I cant count how many times Ive seen gals open heading to the basket in transition and the gal with the ball not getting it to them.

We committed 5 fouls in the first half. We “committed” 9 fouls in the 3rd quarter. They were in the bonus with 7 minutes left in the quarter.

Do with that information what you will.

Advertisement
Meier is trying to give this game away. What a massive brain fart she is. Reminds me of Mario on the sidelines. My goodness I hope the girls pull this out but she coached such a lousy third quarter. WOW!

This is sort of where Im at as well. Lots of bad coaching in that 3rd quarter. Kinda reminded me of Coach L's poor decision-making during the FSU game when his team was up by 20+.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back