Women's NCAA Tournament Thread- Sweet 16 vs Nova, Friday @ 2:30

Advertisement
Gosh if the Lady Canes beat Indiana they might deserve their own thread. Tall task as the home team in woman’s basketball often have a strong advantage as does the men but especially the woman. Haley has to play a Wong type of game and they have out rebound the Hoosiers. About as tall task as you can ask for but a win here would put Katie up there and seal her career in the very successful category.

There is a game tonight folks though it may get ugly fast. It’s just so unfair it will be a home game for Indiana but ya just never know I will be watching with grace reservation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great start. Only scored 10 in the first quarter last game, and have already doubled that. Would love to see a win in front of all these IU fans.

Advertisement
Might be the first women’s basketball game I’ve watched, still gotta support canes. Especially hoping to double up with beating IU

Advertisement
I don’t care what happens from here ya got the whole world against you and trading punches with the gorilla pretty impressive stuff.

Great start. Little worried about being in foul trouble because it allows them to slow the game down and get the FTs when they aren't shooting well, but think our aggressiveness is worth it - just gotta be a little smarter and hopefully refs don't call dumb stuff.

Advertisement
Back