Women's Basketball Portal & Recruiting Mega-Thread -2023 offseason

Advertisement
I can’t get over Hylton. I can’t believe y’all didn’t tell me we landed a true hooper like her with legit size at guard.

She hoops like a dude and is explosive, athletic, with body control. You don’t see that whatsoever in ladies hoops🤣

I can’t get over Hylton. I can’t believe y’all didn’t tell me we landed a true hooper like her with legit size at guard.

She hoops like a dude and is explosive, athletic, with body control. You don’t see that whatsoever in ladies hoops🤣
I dont know who the plug is but she is one of the 3 or 4 women we have off the canadian u19 national team.. All are supposed to be talented I would assume but she was definitely ballin today.. Not sure what happened at Arizona but she was only a freshman so you know how that goes, we lucked up it seems on that end..

Also just peeped she actually didnt start the game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haley commits to TCU
Oh well, guess she didn't want to end up coming off the bench here, and Katie probably wasn't interested in dealing with that nonsense. Had she not let her sister talk her into walking away last season, I'm quite sure Katie would have welcomed her back, with a different role. Oh well, good luck in Fort Worth. Then again, there's likely some personal reasons why she chose TCU, especially if the rumors about her relationship with Jake Ferguson are true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back