Women’s team

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Question for those who follow the women’s team regularly or semi-regularly: What’s gone wrong this year?

Advertisement
Question for those who follow the women’s team regularly or semi-regularly: What’s gone wrong this year?
Katie Meyer just showing her flaws as a coach earlier than expected. About 2 months early actually. The entire athletic department is such a dumpster fire I don’t know how anyone has jobs

Queen Bea has been hurt all year, and losing Hof and Cornelius has hurt more than a lot of us thought it would. There are a lot of youngsters, and they are learning on the job. It's been a while since Miami didn't have really good senior leadership, and that's a huge problem. I think that if Bea can get healthy and stay that way, this team will put it together. That said, I don't know if she can stay healthy. I just don't know if it's in the cards for her.

Advertisement
I can't find any information about Mompiere being out or injured. When will she return. She is their best player.

She’s been to the NCAAs 9 out of the last 10 years. I know she’s had highly seeded teams that have choked in the second round, but it’s women’s basketball. If we had a men’s coach that did that, I’d build them a statue.

About a half hour ago I turned on Canes women versus Virginia, 20+ lead in the half for the good guys, err, gals.

Game just ended; blew the lead late folding like a wet tuna and lost by 5. Sigh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back