Wolves starting to get impatient...

Advertisement
Lions don't concern themselves with the toughts of lambs.

Think through this.

A HC gets a tweet from a fan. Yes, brilliant way to spur decision making.

Seems sound.

Had Manolo responded, big red flag.

I thought it was more like - Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep - my empirical friend?

Anyhow, now that we've thrown Manny to the Wolves, hopefully he comes back to lead the pack...lol...I couldn't resist.

I thought it was more like - Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep - my empirical friend?

Anyhow, now that we've thrown Manny to the Wolves, hopefully he comes back to lead the pack...lol...I couldn't resist.

Its been loosely interpreted through out history.

Advertisement
Now I can understand 98% of what JJB says( nobody understands 100%) but I have ZERO idea as to what that or most of twitter says..🤷‍♂️

It is because you are reading it backwards. Twitter confuses people because the way it is set up is a little bizarre.

Basically the SECOND part of the comment. The part that says "Manny Diaz: I see you MikeBadgley" is the first part and then the part above it is a response saying "do you see the new OC because I dont". That is where most twitter newcomers get confused. Instead of reading it from top to bottom you read it from bottom to top.

It is because you are reading it backwards. Twitter confuses people because the way it is set up is a little bizarre.

Basically the SECOND part of the comment. The part that says "Manny Diaz: I see you MikeBadgley" is the first part and then the part above it is a response saying "do you see the new OC because I dont". That is where most twitter newcomers get confused. Instead of reading it from top to bottom you read it from bottom to top.

Appreciate you helpin’ an old guy out OGH.Much appreciated.Now maybe I can figure out WTF is being said.I actually have an account with 11 followers yet have no idea how I got the account...lmao

Appreciate you helpin’ an old guy out OGH.Much appreciated.Now maybe I can figure out WTF is being said.I actually have an account with 11 followers yet have no idea how I got the account...lmao

No problem bro. It is a weird setup how they do it on twitter, but once you learn the order to read the posts you can read them just like you would on any other forum. LMAO that is hilarious!

Advertisement
Some fans are just stupid.
53436D3F-E2FF-4296-A60E-E342234254D2.png

Advertisement
Back