WKU/LOU replay on ESPN U

Advertisement
Ill post in here games we have played against Satterfield. More looking at his offense vs Diaz D Obvious talent difference when he was at App st but more a look at how we attacked his offense is 2016 compared to last year.

The talent difference with UL in 2019 you can see, we did a good job early but they turned ball over a ton, blocked punt, muffed punt and two picks. They have speeeed at skill position tho with Tutu, Javian Hawkins, Hassan Hall, etc.

Advertisement
Their punting team is like ours was before Hedley got here. They had long fields and WKU had short fields almost the entire game. I think that will be a significant advantage for Miami.

They do have two WRs who would start over our guys. I think they will get the better of our CBs, specifically Ivey. I worry s lot about their underneath slants and crossing routes against our slow LBs and Ivey.

But I don’t see the same level of talent elsewhere. And their defense had to resort to a lot of 5- and 6-man pass rushes to get pressure. King will tear them a new one if they try that against us.

I didn’t watch every Louisville game last year, but their defense looked better against WKU than they did in any game I watched last season.

WKU’s 2 TDs before garbage time came from a bad snap on a punt that gave them the ball on the 1, and then a blocked punt that gave them the ball on the 4. Those were their only scoring drives.

We gotta come to play but also how bout maybe forcing them into another special teams mistake. Last time we blocked a punt against a good team was probably Ed Reed in 2001.

Advertisement
Back