With the power invested in me, i hearby select pat riley as UM''s new A.D. and erik spoelstra as the new headcoach!

Advertisement
On another note, got damyum, old frosty pulled in a pretty solid class, they got a qb who looks like this guy, @1min 48sec mark, so he has to be good:
I just realized keyshawn greene is going there, henry gray as well as fleming, old frosty said he had to step his game(bag em)up this year!

Advertisement
Calvin, you got schooled in so many ways. You’re not too bright, as everyone can see...

If you calling unrational thoughts and arguments against richt from the mob as being schooled, Oh Ok, i see, we have another registered member of the know nothing football crew, it use to be a time when those who claimed to be UM fans actually knew football, the post say otherwise!

Your dad quit. Res ipsa loquitor.

This is what happens when guys get beat down, take a laxative and run outta their bullshat football counter points, they have to resort to this, so its clear now, and the WINNER is, from the real crib, you already know clown!

If you calling unrational thoughts and arguments against richt from the mob as being schooled, Oh Ok, i see, we have another registered member of the know nothing football crew, it use to be a time when those who claimed to be UM fans actually knew football, the post say otherwise!
Calvin, the word is “irrational” not “unrational”. And what happened to Luke - I thought you wanted to hire him as our HC?

Riley is a winner with an old-school mentality who runs a tight ship and preaches discipline and tireless hard work. Half the team would transfer if he was in charge.

Advertisement
This is what happens when guys get beat down, take a laxative and run outta their bullshat football counter points, they have to resort to this, so its clear now, and the WINNER is, from the real crib, you already know clown!
It’s pretty comical how salty and in denial you are over your hero’s failure. He quit. Because he knew he was failing. And here you are passionately insisting that winning one more game than golden and shannon did somehow means he was this great success. The man lost 9 out of his last 13 P5 games and you’re talkin about a win streak before that, like it mattered. There isn’t anything say here.

Calvin, the word is “irrational” not “unrational”. And what happened to Luke - I thought you wanted to hire him as our HC?

You do know what "un" means, this is a blog, not a writing class, its a good thing blogs werent around in webster's day, he might've turned into thomas schiff. And of course Luke is still the first choice, but the closet administration dont have those type of balls to make that move, plus i troll shalala more than likely still hasnt returned flakes, you can tell by the moves he keep making and not making. Bring in Luke and this **** will start looking like its suppose to look pretty quickly, it would be college footballs worst nightmare!

It’s pretty comical how salty and in denial you are over your hero’s failure. He quit. Because he knew he was failing. And here you are passionately insisting that winning one more game than golden and shannon did somehow means he was this great success. The man lost 9 out of his last 13 P5 games and you’re talkin about a win streak before that, like it mattered. There isn’t anything say here.
Bro, that’s like breaking it to a 9 year old that Santa Clause isn’t real.

You do know what "un" means, this is a blog, not a writing class, its a good thing blogs werent around in webster's day, he might've turned into thomas schiff. And of course Luke is still the first choice, but the closet administration dont have those type of balls to make that move, plus i troll shalala more than likely still hasnt returned flakes, you can tell by the moves he keep making and not making. Bring in Luke and this **** will start looking like its suppose to look pretty quickly, it would be college footballs worst nightmare!
So who would be on Luke’s staff, Telly Lockett and Ice Harris?

Advertisement

LoL, hey man, at this point, if you scared to come out your front gate cause its dark and you think its a cliff, maybe one day you'll know the real answer!

tenor.gif

I don’t know about you guys but I long ago convinced myself that @Calvin is, in fact, Luther Campbell.

Advertisement
I don’t know about you guys but I long ago convinced myself that @Calvin is, in fact, Luther Campbell.

Im not him, but we basically from the same area, and football is one of the things we no, as well as how the City thinks and how those clowns in the Gables think, we not surprised they struggling, plus coach diaz hasnt reached out yet like he was put on notice too, wont take long before the new car smell wears off and desparation starts setting in, he can try and change the recruiting strategy all he wants, its not gone work out to well unless he starts winning somehow at a high level, he trying to combat a situation that he'll only be able to overcome with coaching success, and again, fields not gone be able to save em, lol.

Im not him, but we basically from the same area, and football is one of the things we no, as well as how the City thinks and how those clowns in the Gables think, we not surprised they struggling, plus coach diaz hasnt reached out yet like he was put on notice too, wont take long before the new car smell wears off and desparation starts setting in, he can try and change the recruiting strategy all he wants, its not gone work out to well unless he starts winning somehow at a high level, he trying to combat a situation that he'll only be able to overcome with coaching success, and again, fields not gone be able to save em, lol.
I think Manny killed the new car smell between UNC and CMU. Desperation has sunk in for the rest of us. That he doesn’t get how any of it works is bewildering.

I think Manny killed the new car smell between UNC and CMU. Desperation has sunk in for the rest of us. That he doesn’t get how any of it works is bewildering.

Coach diaz actually has the intellect to be a real solid headcoach, but he has to have the right help around him and right now, he's only going to be allowed a few more chess moves. See what clemson did with dabo, he went 6 & 6 his 2nd year in, than went 10 & 3, than the school decided to go all in and help em and bring in btent veneables in 2012, and started going in for top notch offensive coaching to as well. We know Miami not gone do that, but coach diaz gone have to smarten up real quick, he's going to need a guy that can actually coach an o-line to a high level, he better make sure butch barry is it, he doesnt have to worry aboiut stroud, but the o-line, the oc and the linebackers coach, and d-co, if those areas of coaching are not top notch, the hand writing will be on the wall real quickly, 1st year, new coaches, new installs, next year with guys being more comfortable, but the belief has to be there in the system, and that belief comes from results, if not, none of that **** is gone work!

Advertisement
Back