With so many recruiting articles....

Advertisement
i don't think we need gimmicks (ed reed) when you add t-rob to the mix ... this guy has made millionaires with an S ... the most recent being in this previous draft (horn) ... he adds more cred than anything ed reed could dream of giving ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
None that I know, but he coached up a Super Bowl winning Defense and his HOF Bust looks handsome
that's cool, but none of that gets a kid to the league, we as old heads think it's great, high school kids are trying to find someone who has put guys in the league ... coaching pros vs high school kids is not the same ...

Advertisement
that's cool, but none of that gets a kid to the league, we as old heads think it's great, high school kids are trying to find someone who has put guys in the league ... coaching pros vs high school kids is not the same ...
Yea, you're right, I am sure all of that, and NFL Defensive Player of the Year, 2x All American, 5x First Team All Pro, 9x Pro Bowl, amongst others, means crap to kids trying to make it to the league...................

Please stop it....To insinuate that T-Rob knows more about DB coaching than Ed Reed is retarded....
yet you still haven't named one first round pick that he has produced, it's not who has more knowledge, it's who produces at PUTTING GUYS IN THE LEAGUE ... **** tabor, vernon hargreaves, keanu neal, carlton davis, quincy wilson, jc jackson ... we all love e-reed, but we talkin apples and oranges

Yea, you're right, I am sure all of that, and NFL Defensive Player of the Year, 2x All American, 5x First Team All Pro, 9x Pro Bowl, amongst others, means crap to kids trying to make it to the league...................
ed reed has amazing accomplishments, but it's been proven over and over again, just because you were a great pro, doesn't make you a great coach ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back