With saban gone and Mario being a top recruiter…

oklahoma coach stuffed mario in a locker a few times this past season, it was bad..
The mercy rule kicked in for both Oklahmo and Oregon this cycle

Advertisement
People are acting like Saban is going to be replaced by a random assistant coach…
I’m old enough to remember when two fan bases swore the leading contenders would be Mario and Napier when this moment arrived

Canadian Lol GIF

You're a funny

All 3 of those WEST COAST guys in 2022 were Oregon Leans when Lanning took over.

Miami cooled on Gary Bryant, didn't go after aggressively. Burch was already done deal to Oregon when he hit the portal.

Again west coast targets. It's always going to be hard to pull them.

Burch is South Carolina as it gets. Born, raised and graduated from USCe.

Burch is South Carolina as it gets. Born, raised and graduated from USCe.
Did you miss the part where he was locked and loaded for Oregon when he hit the portal? I'm referring to the recruits not portal when referring to West coast. I know exactly where Burch is from.

Did you miss the part where he was locked and loaded for Oregon when he hit the portal? I'm referring to the recruits not portal when referring to West coast. I know exactly where Burch is from.

The last part made it seem like you were refering to Bryant and Burch as west coast guys.

Advertisement
I'm sure he will be involved in Alabama hiring his successor. They will have the resources. But the expectations I wouldn't want that job.

It will be hard to duplicate his level of success…

It is almost like a school trying to duplicate a level of success from 30 years ago by thinking a former player is the only answer…

Cristobal has gotten his *** kicked pretty hard by Lanning from my perspective.
Not saying lanning cant recruit but imo he’s killed us with west coast kids cuz they are west coast kids. They seem pretty hard to convince to come out all the way east, even with mario’s past relationships with them.

Advertisement
Not saying lanning cant recruit but imo he’s killed us with west coast kids cuz they are west coast kids. They seem pretty hard to convince to come out all the way east, even with mario’s past relationships with them.

I agree that it’s been mostly West Coast kids that Miami was trying to get when they lose them to Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you expect me to come on here waiving poms poms for a guy who’s barely .500 here?
We land a DE we need. Your response for this specific thread is misplaced and people wonder why the mopes are piled on to.

Crappy way to live.

I say this also believing Mario isn't getting it done on the field but I'll be called a slurper.

Life ain't that binary.

We land a DE we need. Your response for this specific thread is misplaced and people wonder why the mopes are piled on to.

Crappy way to live.

I say this also believing Mario isn't getting it done on the field but I'll be called a slurper.

Life ain't that binary.

Fair enough.

Advertisement
Back