WE'll WIN THIS **** GAME...

Amari should be wearing #26 "That it factor"

JJ is Ed Reed...

#82 is Andre Johnson

We have so many weapons...

I like our punter but, ..... He needs to do better

Advertisement
BigDik,

Do we know if Richards, JJ, Michael Jackson are healthy and ready for this Saturday yet? they were injured against pitt but didn't hear what their status is. However, we know we aren't getting a 100% Richards right off the bat. we lose any of these guys, it puts a major strain on winning Saturday.

GO CANES!

Langham doesn't play even against 5'9 CB's.

You get in CMR's doghouse and you never get out

I think this team might just not be that good away from home.

Rosier has been below 45% completion % in 3 out of 4 road games
Walton & Homer have had bad games as the starter on the road in all 4
OL has played poor

Defense has showed up but the Offense hasn't played well on the road this season. Offense needs to fix that trend if we're gonna beat Clemson

Advertisement
BigDik,

Do we know if Richards, JJ, Michael Jackson are healthy and ready for this Saturday yet? they were injured against pitt but didn't hear what their status is. However, we know we aren't getting a 100% Richards right off the bat. we lose any of these guys, it puts a major strain on winning Saturday.

GO CANES!

its weird, for the week of teams biggest opportunity in 15 years, this site is devoid of inside reporting or thoughts to what is going on with team. Yes, I understand this is a free message board but still, not like in years and months past. Guess a subscription model is preferred.

tumblr_ljymk3NbWP1qzado8o1_500.gif

Langhan had that great game against GT, then thrown in the dog house.

Advertisement
Put Derrick Smith or Amari carter at sam in bas packages this week we need as much speed on the field as possible

JJ is Ed Reed...

#82 is Andre Johnson

You might have forgotten how great Taylor, Reed and Andre Johnson were when they were here.

Jaquan is having a great year, but even with as great a year as he's having, he's not close to Ed Reed, who was one of the 2 greatest safeties ever to play college football, not just at UM. Sean Taylor is the other all time great.
Andre Johnson was Julio Jones, before Julio.

Our current team is really good, but we are not the 2001 team. We don't have the depth yet. Richt was right a month ago, when asked if the U was back. The great thing for us is that we are not facing Deshaun Watson this week. What we are facing is a team that is very similar to us. They could be mirror images.

This game is going to come down to which Miami team shows up. If our big game home team shows up we will win.
If the team that sleepwalks through 3 quarters shows up, we will be down by 3 touchdowns at the start of the 4th quarter.

Right now we are where we wanted to be before the season started.

If you had told me 5 months ago we'd be 10-1, ranked in the top 10, and headed to the ACC Championship game for the first time, and at worst, an Orange Bowl bid, I'd have been ecstatic.

If the motivated and focused Miami team shows up, we win 27-20.
If the bad Miami team shows up we lose 38-17.

I'm betting on the good.

JJ is Ed Reed...

#82 is Andre Johnson

You might have forgotten how great Taylor, Reed and Andre Johnson were when they were here.

Jaquan is having a great year, but even with as great a year as he's having, he's not close to Ed Reed, who was one of the 2 greatest safeties ever to play college football, not just at UM. Sean Taylor is the other all time great.

Man i'd make a case that Ed Reed was arguably the best free safety to ever play football in both college and the NFL. And I really think if Sean Taylor had a full NFL career, he would have taken that title from Ed.

JJ is Ed Reed...

#82 is Andre Johnson

Man i'd make a case that Ed Reed was arguably the best free safety to ever play football in both college and the NFL. And I really think if Sean Taylor had a full NFL career, he would have taken that title from Ed.
Ed was a 5th yr sr... Sean was backing up whoever... Amari Carter is that *****...

Advertisement

JJ is Ed Reed...

#82 is Andre Johnson

Our current team is really good, but we are not the 2001 team. We don't have the depth yet. Richt was right a month ago, when asked if the U was back. The great thing for us is that we are not facing Deshaun Watson this week. What we are facing is a team that is very similar to us. They could be mirror images.

This game is going to come down to which Miami team shows up. If our big game home team shows up we will win.
If the team that sleepwalks through 3 quarters shows up, we will be down by 3 touchdowns at the start of the 4th quarter.

Right now we are where we wanted to be before the season started.

If you had told me 5 months ago we'd be 10-1, ranked in the top 10, and headed to the ACC Championship game for the first time, and at worst, an Orange Bowl bid, I'd have been ecstatic.

If the motivated and focused Miami team shows up, we win 27-20.
If the bad Miami team shows up we lose 38-17.

I'm betting on the good.

Agree entirely with your post. Need another year of talent added to the roster. But even with the team as-is, if we show up and play aggressive, angry, big-boy football we can beat that team.

OL has played poor

Defense has showed up but the Offense hasn't played well on the road this season. Offense needs to fix that trend if we're gonna beat Clemson

Classic Bshaw28 with the unnecessary shot at Walton.
He's not playing this weekend, only played in portions of two road games this season, and he was injured before and during both of those games. What legitimate or relevant reason could you possibly have to bring up his "bad games" on the road in this thread?

p.s. - Walton had 130 all-purpose yards against Duke.

Advertisement

OL has played poor

Classic Bshaw28 with the unnecessary shot at Walton.
He's not playing this weekend, only played in portions of two road games this season, and he was injured before and during both of those games. What legitimate or relevant reason could you possibly have to bring up his "bad games" on the road in this thread?

p.s. - Walton had 130 all-purpose yards against Duke.

That really wasn't a shot at Walton. Walton started 2 road games and Homer started 2 - that's why I mentioned him.

Homer in 2 road starts vs. weak UNC and Pitt has been awful. Homer's 23 carries for 52 yards are worse numbers than Walton as a road starter.

I think the WR's have played well - but the QB, RB (whoever it is has been), and OL have been collectively and noticeably worse on the road this year (and not against very good teams).

Rosier desevedly has taken a lot of heat for the Pitt loss, but really it's the entire offense that's been bad on the road all year. We just haven't had many road games. Hopefully the trend changes this weekend

Langham doesn't play even against 5'9 CB's.

You get in CMR's doghouse and you never get out

He's not in the dog house, he's just not that good. He's good on back shoulder fades and uses his size better, but watch him when he's in there. He still runs meh routes and rarely creates any separation. That's why he doesn't get a ton of burn, but he'll step up and make some big plays in clutch moments.

Advertisement
Back