with Early signing period coming....

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Will there be a huge shift in EE's request and HS's allowing it? Just thinking of how many of our EE's really benefit and are usually the most ready FR to step on the field, while the fall kids just don't seem to get ready in understandable short period/practices. Every **** Perry thread, I curse the fact that he wasn't a EE. Look at difference between the two stud DE's.... ones' ready, one's not quit there yet... Then taking it further, will the NCAA expand the # of EE's a University can take? Will it put pressure on HS's to all start allowing EE's? It might start affecting HS recruiting, where kids will only go/transfer to those that let them EE.

Advertisement
Will there be a huge shift in EE's request and HS's allowing it? Just thinking of how many of our EE's really benefit and are usually the most ready FR to step on the field, while the fall kids just don't seem to get ready in understandable short period/practices. Every **** Perry thread, I curse the fact that he wasn't a EE. Look at difference between the two stud DE's.... ones' ready, one's not quit there yet... Then taking it further, will the NCAA expand the # of EE's a University can take? Will it put pressure on HS's to all start allowing EE's? It might start affecting HS recruiting, where kids will only go/transfer to those that let them EE.

This will help Miami

NCAA doesn't limit EEs. If you sign a class that is under 25, the following class you can reallocate-so to speak-your EEs to the previous class until you reach 25. So sometimes not all the EEs will count towards a previous class. But you move as many as you can, so you are able to sign classes larger than 25 as long as it doesn't result in you going over the 85 scholarship limit.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back