With ACC play on the horizon, Williams is focused on CMU

View as article
The curious case of Brad Kaaya is why I asked that question bc most of this fanbase accepted losing while praising him as an elite qb. Elite QBs don’t lose to Cincinnati.

Same thing is happening with Jarren he is a talented qb but losing to UNC is unacceptable. A lot of less talented QBs would’ve won that game.

This season wasn’t about admiring his growth regardless if we win or lose.... my expectation was he is going to make some freshman mistakes but we are still going to see an impact player at the QB position winning games that we are suppose to win.

IMO...J Will didn't lose UNC...would have been worse w/o his performance...

Advertisement
It’s all Jarren fault on why we are 0-2 huh? Smh. Quit feeding trolls, And why are you expecting this season to playout like that again. Already counting losses to games that haven’t even been played. Pussified *** fan base man
I think it's more on the baxa he missed too many easy fgs and extra points too, but it's also the whole team because they committed stupid penalties or didn't open Lane's or just do their job!!!!!

Advertisement
I wonder how many here think we lose to Virginia in a few weeks? We're going to stomp them IMO. 9-3 is an absolute worst we're doing this year.

I wonder how many here think we lose to Virginia in a few weeks? We're going to stomp them IMO. 9-3 is an absolute worst we're doing this year.

i feel like whenever i feel that way about our team, we end up losing 2 or 3 we shouldnt. however that said i do agree it feels different this year and i believe what you said to be what we SHOULD do. getting nesta and lingard back are enormous so let's do it

UVA should come in here ranked, and COULD be borderline top 10. that place will be fuggin rockin and we're gonna put it on em

Advertisement
IMO...Perry and Martel are not on J Will's level. So take away a portion of his plays that moved the chains.

We went 2-8 on 3rd downs when he dropped back to pass. True Martell probably can't throw the ball with the accuracy that JW can, and not many college level QB's can. That accuracy alone doesn't move the chains, especially at the college level.

We went 2-8 on 3rd downs when he dropped back to pass. True Martell probably can't throw the ball with the accuracy that JW can, and not many college level QB's can. That accuracy alone doesn't move the chains, especially at the college level.

ok so what are you saying exactly? he didn't play well enough to beat UNC?

This is exactly what happened in 2014 with freshman Kaaya. We went 6-7 with a 2000 yard tailback, #14 in total defense, and 7 players drafted into the NFL, and all people were talking about was how great Kaaya was, how good he was going to be, and how he was a future #1 pick. The answer to your question is yes, if we suck and go 6-7, people will still admire JW and he will hold no responsibility for any team failures.

Did we really have #14 defense under D'orito??? Not being an *** just wondering....I remember being so frustrated by the defense during that whole tenure.

Advertisement
Only on CIS is 9 incompletions, 2 TDs, No T.O.’s and better stats than the opposing a QB, justifiable to blame for a loss

Yeah. This forum tends to be a cesspool of NEGATIVITY! Go figure. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Cane fandom collectively have their 1st Amendment right to express their opinions, notions and display their attitudes about Cane football. So what!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back