With 3 losses in a row, it's time to put in Jarren Williams

Sure we can win out and technically still win the coastal (SMALL %) but moving forward with this football team it needs to show to future recruits that it has a future.

If Jarren Williams shows some promise this disappointing season will be just that.

Putting in Jarren Williams in is a win-win situation here.

Maybe rotate Perry/Williams and when Nkosi "Radio" Perry ***** the bed it will be Williams spot in the future.

Last edited:
Advertisement
VT game. Came this far and we SHOULD make a bowl, so VT, Pitt, and Bowl along with Sav St. would be his 4 games.

Will he be here 5 years, prob not, but 5 deserves the play an entire game again at this point

It is time to fire everyone from AD to the bottom .execpt the defense staff

I don’t even care about the RS anymore. Give Williams and Perry equal amount of snaps in practice each week and whoever performs the best starts. If Williams is better than burn the shirt. Who cares.

I won’t watch unless JW gets a least a shot. We have already seen what the other two can do. Season is over. Try something new. Stop torturing us. Smh

Advertisement
You people don't get it yet. When Richt kept saying "Rosier gives us the best chance to win," he wasn't blind or delusional. We have no viable option at QB. There is no secret weapon that can come in and salvage the season. Maybe Williams will be ready next season (I'm skeptical under this staff) but he's not now.

Advertisement
Back