Wish More

Advertisement
71691C67-1D19-4CED-B192-C69EDD505AFB.png

Advertisement
south florida kids has this mentality. as much as I hate Penn State I hafta give Parsons credit on this one.

I get the sentiment, especially with how it relates to UM, but it doesn't quite fit for Penn State. PA football doesn't have enough top recruits to stack a team, which is why Penn State has recruited NJ, NY, Maryland and Virginia for years to fill out classes. Just this year, the top 2 recruits signed are not from PA (Shorter-NJ, Slade-VA). Of the kids rated 4-5 stars, 6 are from PA and 9 are from other states.

No, they stopped recruting him after some violation on his visit

That's bogus. There was much more to the story than that. Ohio State breaks the rules all the time.....more serious ones than what the Parsons situation appeared to be.

That’s why you will see Nesta, Parsons, Lo and others playing on Sundays. They are more mature and have the people around them that understand the recruiting process is all BS. ESPN pushes this whole waiting to NSD day to sign and throwing hats and crap which is a shame.

Advertisement
That’s why you will see Nesta, Parsons, Lo and others playing on Sundays. They are more mature and have the people around them that understand the recruiting process is all BS. ESPN pushes this whole waiting to NSD day to sign and throwing hats and crap which is a shame.
Parsons was not known for being mature during his recruitment. 😂

Funny thing for a kid to say that was committed and prepared to leave home until he was forced to be dropped for recruiting violations during his official visit coming to light.

Let's be honest here, we want the SFLA kids to stay home because it helps our team. Some of these kids might be better off somewhere else, but I still want them to stay because I'm a Cane and I want my team to do well. Let's skip the part where we pretend that no kid would ever leave Miami unless he'd gotten terrible advice. We're not Mother Theresa, we're not trying to get into heaven here, we're trying to win football games.

I agree that putting on a show on NSD is immature, but I'm betting none of us would care if more kids tossed somebody else's hat on the floor and picked up ours.

Advertisement
I hate the whole tossing the hat **** no matter who does it. It’s simply disrespectful and short sighted. A vast majority of these kids won’t even live up to there potential much less make it to the league. And a bunch of them could look to transfer eventually.

Parsons wanted to go to Ohio St. **** he originally decommitted from PSU because he wanted to go there. OSU pulled his offer, as others have said.

Not the best example OP.

Same with Jackson Carmen burning OSU for Clemson.

This "lack of loyalty" you're talking about goes on almost everywhere, it's not a South Florida thing

Advertisement
That's bogus. There was much more to the story than that. Ohio State breaks the rules all the time.....more serious ones than what the Parsons situation appeared to be.
They stopped recruiting him because of public criticism towards the staff.

Let's be honest here, we want the SFLA kids to stay home because it helps our team. Some of these kids might be better off somewhere else, but I still want them to stay because I'm a Cane and I want my team to do well. Let's skip the part where we pretend that no kid would ever leave Miami unless he'd gotten terrible advice. We're not Mother Theresa, we're not trying to get into heaven here, we're trying to win football games.

I agree that putting on a show on NSD is immature, but I'm betting none of us would care if more kids tossed somebody else's hat on the floor and picked up ours.

Quit making sense before the retards around here attack you with reckless abandon from their keyboard in grandma's basement.

Recruit picks us in signing day, with the hat trick or whatever, he's good. He picks somewhere else, he's a drama queen, immature, trolled our coaches, etc.

Local Florida recruit picks us on signing day, he's good. He picks somewhere else, bags were dropped, he's a drama queen, immature, trolled our coaches, etc.

Our of state recruit picks us, he's good. Out of state schools fans, he's a drama queen, no state or city pride, immature, trolled our coaches, etc.

People really show their *** on these boards daily and have very biased thoughts which explains why they're irrational and hypocritical all day long.

Recruits go various places for many different reasons. Do your thing young men and hopefully we land more of our targets than we lose.

Advertisement
Back