Wisconsin

CanesZ06

Slayin *******
Banned
Wisconsin is in a similar situation today, that we were in yesterday. On the road, playing a **** team and they have everything to lose. They are up 10-0 right now and aren't sleep walking through the game. How did Miami not get up for that game yesterday? I'm sick to my stomach over it. Its taking everything I've got to even watch football today.

Advertisement
They have a big, bad Oline and will be able to grind it out.

Give Richt a few years and we'll be in the same situation - just look at that Georgia Oline.

Give Richt a few years and we'll be in the same situation - just look at that Georgia Oline.

Agreed. Richt did the best he could with what he has. Anyone that thinks we are where we should be talent wise is crazy. We are talented, but we will be far more talented in a couple years than we are now.

I agree with both of you but Miami should beat Pitt 10 out of 10 times with the oline and players we have now. It was a **** poor, uninspired effort.

Why is everyone being such a ***** about this? If we beat Clemson we're in. If we lose to Clemson, whether we would've beat Pitt or not, we'd be out. It's the definition of a meaningless game.

Advertisement
Wisconsin is in a similar situation today, that we were in yesterday. On the road, playing a **** team and they have everything to lose. They are up 10-0 right now and aren't sleep walking through the game. How did Miami not get up for that game yesterday? I'm sick to my stomach over it. Its taking everything I've got to even watch football today.

Move on already...the fact we went 10-1 is very surprising and an overachievement...lets get ready for Clemson

I agree with both of you but Miami should beat Pitt 10 out of 10 times with the oline and players we have now. It was a **** poor, uninspired effort.

When your trigger man plays that poorly it doesn't matter what skill position players you have. They can't throw the ball to themselves. It was always going to happen at some point with Rosier at QB - he's just not very good.

Oline is bad and that's a talent issue.

Agreed. Richt did the best he could with what he has. Anyone that thinks we are where we should be talent wise is crazy. We are talented, but we will be far more talented in a couple years than we are now.
How talented does Miami have to be to beat Pitt? I can see if we were talking about a top 5 team but when Miami has out recruited Pitt by every metric over the last 5 years and on every service it can’t be about recruited talent, it has to be about what was done with that talent.

How talented does Miami have to be to beat Pitt? I can see if we were talking about a top 5 team but when Miami has out recruited Pitt by every metric over the last 5 years and on every service it can’t be about recruited talent, it has to be about what was done with that talent.

At the QB position, at least, a little more. Rosier nearly cost us several games this year, and quite frankly I am surprised our first loss came to Pitt.

Advertisement

When your trigger man plays that poorly it doesn't matter what skill position players you have. They can't throw the ball to themselves. It was always going to happen at some point with Rosier at QB - he's just not very good.

Oline is bad and that's a talent issue.

Everyone on the team played poorly. Not sure why Rosier is being singled out. O-line couldn't hold a block, receivers couldn't catch the passes that were thrown to them, Homer couldn't make a positive gain, Bandy couldn't catch a pick 6 thrown right at him, and the defense couldn't make a stop when we needed them to the most. Lots of opportunities to turn the game around and no one stepped up.

Probably difficult to motivate a team on a short week, road game in the cold in a meaningless game. Why don't we celebrate and get excited about an opportunity to play for a national championship instead of being whiny little puppy dogs over losing a meaningless game.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m very sick of the phrase “once he gets his guys.” We heard the same thing when Golden was hired - the cupboard was left bare by Shannon but the freshman & committed recruits were going to be a huge influx of talent and we will be good in a few years.

It’s bull****. Most of our guys are recruited by all the big programs. They shouldn’t be getting pushed around by the Pitts of the world. The coaching staff needs to get more from what we have, or do a better job scheming to mask out deficiencies.

Now, if you want to say Sonny, Linder and Haskins leaving hurt us, I️ will buy that argument. I️ also question the decision to let them go. But I️ buy this argument much more.

To me, I️t looks like a S&C issue. Our OL gets pushed around by everyone. There is no way we should be that bad at every position on the OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back