Winston to enter draft

Advertisement
beginning of the end for FSU

What makes you say that? Fsu did beat Clemson with its back up qb this year. I guess I'm old school..I'd rather him stay and Miami beat him while he's there. Either way it don't matter with this coach.

Clemson couldn't have done more to lose that game, talk about a choke job.

FSU should have lost minimum 4 games this year, I simply do not believe jimbo fisher is that much of a coach as he is a recruiter

FSU has more talent than oregon, a lot more imo. They should have buried them.

"Should have"? Hahaa lets quit. I laugh every time I here someone say we should have lost to BC in 2001. FSU still won with their back up against a stellar defense and a phenomenal freshman qb. As Par why not beat FSU at their best? We knocked Weinke off with awesome wideouts in Snoop Minnis and Aquan Boldin. Man, now we hope our opponents are at their worst so we can beat them.

Lots of baggage to finally be rid of.

Fisher is secure with his NC ring from last season, suffered the kid this year to the point of frustrating embarrassment LOL, and now is finally rid of what became a draining program and school PR albatross. Privately he's gotta be relieved.

Winston did more damage to the FSU brand than whatever positive things he initially did for it. Pretty much every FSU fan I talk to on a regular basis are relieved as well.

This. Kids a headache. And that kid was never going back " for his degree". Jesus at anyone who believed that.

Last edited:
I'm going to miss good 'ol Crablegs. He provided so much laughs and material for bashing FSU. Now the Titans need to pick him up so I can enjoy it again next season.

He's gotta end up a Raider. Gotta. The dysfunctional magnetism between him and that "organization" is a perfect storm.

Advertisement

What makes you say that? Fsu did beat Clemson with its back up qb this year. I guess I'm old school..I'd rather him stay and Miami beat him while he's there. Either way it don't matter with this coach.

I don't give a **** if FSU trotts a deaf blind midget against us, I just want a win against FSU.

FSU should have lost minimum 4 games this year, I simply do not believe jimbo fisher is that much of a coach as he is a recruiter

"Should have"? Hahaa lets quit. I laugh every time I here someone say we should have lost to BC in 2001. FSU still won with their back up against a stellar defense and a phenomenal freshman qb. As Par why not beat FSU at their best? We knocked Weinke off with awesome wideouts in Snoop Minnis and Aquan Boldin. Man, now we hope our opponents are at their worst so we can beat them.

No sure if you're agreeing with me or not but I'd rather that bich stay so we can beat his *** Atleast once.

Advertisement
Pretty soon FSU will be giving away 4-5 games a year, again.

I can't wait until 3 years from now and everyone is talking about how big of a bust he is. Hopefully he lets his dad be his agent and manage his money!

Macguire will be a Thad busby kind of qb - decent and lead them to a 8-10 win season; they have too much talent. The kid with tools, IMO, is Francois. Kid is a baller.

Advertisement

No sure if you're agreeing with me or not but I'd rather that bich stay so we can beat his *** Atleast once.

I was agreeing with you but disagreeing with paksat. Yes we want to knock them off with their best qb.

Pretty soon FSU will be giving away 4-5 games a year, again.

This is a delusional line of thinking. FSU has been a different team under Jimbo, including beating Miami 5 straight times.

Wake up.

Gator fans told me to wake up in 2009 when I told them the same thing after they lost the SEC championship game. They laughed at me and prepared for 10 more championships under Meyer.

Teams don't stay on top forever. They start winning, they start getting all the 5 stars, and a few years later they're in the dump. USC, Texas, and UF are examples just within the last 10 years. And it happened to Miami in the early 2000's so you should be familiar with the process.

Advertisement
Back