Winston Rape Settlement

Advertisement
Sickening how it all goes away. Winston = POS. Tallahassee PoPo = POS. Jimbo Fisher = POS. Where was the ACC on this?

OK I am through spewing and venting.

Did Fsu enable/cover-up? Did JW actually rape her? Was Jumbo's response appropriate? Did the Tally police do it the right way?

I think the board would say:

Yes, yes, probably, no, heck no

I am not sure what I think. Mainly because I have not seen any evidence! As it has played out, I do not think there is enough to crucify JW.

No evidence courtesy of the TPD purposely bungling the investigation. Remember Chris Casher filmed the rape. But after he showed it to his and JW lawyer (and trust me if the vid showed it was consensual he would have used it to clear JWs name in a matter of minutes) he made it go away/deleted (similar to the Tom Brady evidence in inflategate)

Advertisement
The real issue isn't whether or not he actually raped the girl. It's that FSU, the coaching staff and (most importantly) the Tallahassee police all pretended nothing happened. When was the last time you heard of a rape suspect getting a courtesy call from the police? "Oh, we'd like you to come on over for some questioning but do it at your own leisure and be sure to hire a lawyer before you or your buddies speak to us".

Did Fsu enable/cover-up? Did JW actually rape her? Was Jumbo's response appropriate? Did the Tally police do it the right way?

I am not sure what I think. Mainly because I have not seen any evidence! As it has played out, I do not think there is enough to crucify JW.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...egations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0

In fact, an examination by The New York Times has found that there was virtually no investigation at all, either by the police or the university.

The police did not follow the obvious leads that would have quickly identified the suspect as well as witnesses, one of whom videotaped part of the sexual encounter. After the accuser identified Mr. Winston as her assailant, the police did not even attempt to interview him for nearly two weeks and never obtained his DNA.

The detective handling the case waited two months to write his first report and then prematurely suspended his inquiry without informing the accuser. By the time the prosecutor got the case, important evidence had disappeared, including the video of the sexual act.

Advertisement
FSU paid a million dollars plus agreeing to report stuff for 5 years. That is not chump change. Clearly they realized that once it was not Tally cronies deciding matters they were toast. I am guessing Rapist paid north of 2 million to escape his crime. The big question is when does the first victim from his pro career show up. Kid is serial;they do not change. There were more before and will be more after. Maybe one is brewing now and that stimulated the settlement. Bucs can't keep him on lock down forever.

Its called "spoliation of evidence". Anytime evidence is destroyed, left out, or altered in any way it is naturally assumed that the evidence was damaging to the party. The Tally PD had a vested interest in keeping Jameis on the field...evidence disappeared...its reasonable to assume that evidence was not going to help Jameis Winston's case.

You guys are such homers.. this was Duke lacrosse part 2. Her own friends ratter her out. Her and her lawyer aunt were on a money grab and unfortunately sometime its better to pay someone to shut up.

Its called "spoliation of evidence". Anytime evidence is destroyed, left out, or altered in any way it is naturally assumed that the evidence was damaging to the party. The Tally PD had a vested interest in keeping Jameis on the field...evidence disappeared...its reasonable to assume that evidence was not going to help Jameis Winston's case.

Ya the entire TPD was willing to sacrifice their careers and the well being of their familys by committing a felony by covering up a rape. lol

Advertisement
You guys are such homers.. this was Duke lacrosse part 2. Her own friends ratter her out. Her and her lawyer aunt were on a money grab and unfortunately sometime its better to pay someone to shut up.

Yeah, thats why the cops ignored it for so long. Cause it was a fake accusation. Sick ****

Ya the entire TPD was willing to sacrifice their careers and the well being of their familys by committing a felony by covering up a rape. lol

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but police get away with actual murder all the time and routinely cover for their peers.

Advertisement
Judging by the way she dressed and going home with a bunch of football players, i am shocked that this happened.

Judging by the way she dressed and going home with a bunch of football players, i am shocked that this happened.

Too true. Why if my sister ever wears too short a skirt, I hope somebody rapes the **** out of her. Teach her a lesson. *****.

No evidence courtesy of the TPD purposely bungling the investigation. Remember Chris Casher filmed the rape. But after he showed it to his and JW lawyer (and trust me if the vid showed it was consensual he would have used it to clear JWs name in a matter of minutes) he made it go away/deleted (similar to the Tom Brady evidence in inflategate)

There was actually plenty of evidence. If there was no evidence, he never would have paid this woman.

Advertisement
Back