Winston Moss

Advertisement
He would be a huge upgrade wherever you put him on the defensive staff. He was assistant head coach and linebackers coach of Green Bay for 12 seasons. I've always been surprised we never kicked the tires on him as a head coach during the last 3 coaching hires.

Advertisement
With the dissolution of the XFL, I would kick the tires on bringing him in as a quality control position now that he's jobless. Maybe he could take Patkes job after a year. Wishful thinking though.

Beta Blake can take all the money he didn't pay Alonzo and use it to bring in Moss for Defensive QC "consultant".

Advertisement
Patkes spot should be Reed's but I would be extremely happy Wiston Moss as well.
I don't think at this point in his life Ed Reed wants a 75 hour a week job which iswhat coaching takes. In his current role he has much more freedom.

I don't think at this point in his life Ed Reed wants a 75 hour a week job which iswhat coaching takes. In his current role he has much more freedom.

I suspect Ed Reed's position, as currently laid out, will not pay the dividends Cane fans are hoping for.

Shame he is not in a true CoS role, nut his talent is probably wasted there--he just doesn't give off that vibe.

He could probably mold young talent in formal.on field coaching role if he approached that craft the same way he prepared and played S.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back