Winston Moss is available..

Advertisement
If we need a LBs coach, looks like Moss is available..
just saying..

No need.

XTBXUOIIQZWDVMV.20160531032016.jpg

Everyone ***** on Patke but its not his fault Richt promoted him instead of hiring someone for the offense .... and he's done one of the best (if not the best) coaching job on the staff with the striker position.

Yep. He's definitely done his job and that's all you can ask at the end of the day. There are plenty of other positions on the staff stealing money.

If we need a LBs coach, looks like Moss is available..
just saying..
Winston Moss has been the Assistant Head Coach of an NFL franchise. Methinks "LBs coach for a middling ACC coastal program" is a lil below his rank right now. Two more future firings and maybe you've got yourself a college LBs coach. But, not right now.

Advertisement
He’s a huge bible thumper like Richt. 2-3 years ago he got some interviews for NFL HC but the Packers lack of success this year definitely didn’t help.
True Cane - would like to have him on this staff but I’m kind of in the boat that we won’t have any major changes.

LMFAO @ Winston Moss coming here as a LB coach.

Probably zero chance Moss would come to UM as LB coach considering his experience and connections in the league.

Now, if Manny gets poached, then maybe Moss could come as DC...

Advertisement
Everyone ***** on Patke but its not his fault Richt promoted him instead of hiring someone for the offense .... and he's done one of the best (if not the best) coaching job on the staff with the striker position.

Yeah. I didn’t like the hire bc of other needs. But he’s done his job well. Probably move to all LBs in future

Yeah. I didn’t like the hire bc of other needs. But he’s done his job well. Probably move to all LBs in future

Maybe make his co-special teams coordinator to help Hartley figure out why our special teams are so **** bad.

Probably zero chance Moss would come to UM as LB coach considering his experience and connections in the league.

Now, if Manny gets poached, then maybe Moss could come as DC...

What do you see in Moss' resume that suggests he would be a good DC?
No thanks.

What do you see in Moss' resume that suggests he would be a good DC?
No thanks.

I didn't say it would necessarily be a good fit. My point is just that I think his floor in college would be as a DC, not a LB coach, considering his NFL experience and rep.

Advertisement
Also he tweeted about holding Aaron Rodger to the “Lombardi standard” and then got canned two hours after. Poor decision making with that tweet. Also criticized the offensive guru trend; sounds like he might be a little old school... kind of like Mork Richt

I'm very satisfied with the job Patke has done with linebackers.

I didn't say it would necessarily be a good fit. My point is just that I think his floor in college would be as a DC, not a LB coach, considering his NFL experience and rep.

The fact that he never coordinated a defense at the NFL does not automatically mean college DC is his so-called floor....just because one worked in the NFL does not mean you will excel in college at a position that you have never worked at...lots of examples of NFL coordinators who failed as college HCs.

Advertisement
its idiots just reaching at any single thing. This is why boards generally suck aside from getting some useful info.

Advertisement
Back