Winston Moss for DC

Im down with Moss. He would be a serious upgrade. Never been a DC but has never failed to impress wherever he's been or done

Serious upgrade over what, the #2 defense in the country? You honestly think Winston Moss would be a serious upgrade over Manny Diaz?

Advertisement
Serious upgrade over what, the #2 defense in the country? You honestly think Winston Moss would be a serious upgrade over Manny Diaz?

Yes I do

Manny had one good year outta three. That's really not that difficult to replicate or improve upon.

His recruiting hasn't definitly NOT been earth shattering. I appreciate what he did THIS year just like I appreciated what Richt accomplished last year...but consistency goes a long way with me

Yes I do

Manny had one good year outta three. That's really not that difficult to replicate or improve upon.

His recruiting hasn't definitly NOT been earth shattering. I appreciate what he did THIS year just like I appreciated what Richt accomplished last year...but consistency goes a long way with me

You wouldn't classify 2016 and 2017 as "good" years? Miami had a very good defense in 2017 and 2016 was much improved from 2015.

You wouldn't classify 2016 and 2017 as "good" years? Miami had a very good defense in 2017 and 2016 was much improved from 2015.

No problem Its clear that we just have different definitions of a good year.

I just rather a DC that relies on player development rather than rah rah or gimmicks to increase defensive performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back