Winston and Justice

Advertisement
Did a double take. Thought the title was about former NFL OL, Winston Justice.

Also agree with you regarding Coach Justice.

I hear absolutely nothing but good things about him.

I was cautious with Justice at first...but recruits seem to really love him. Connects well with the demographic he's recruited well so far. He grinds, man.

Totally reconfigured the OL almost immediately. I'm hopeful. I think, if nothing, our line is a better run blocking line in 2020 and as we get more talent, the line starts to come around.

I've been sold to be optimistic with this guy. So, I'm riding rn.

Advertisement
latest

Blustein Tweeted that he was a great get and a strong recruiter. He used to coach at FAU so he has some South Florida ties to the recruiting scene down her.

Advertisement
Read on TOS that Winston was with Justice on zoom working with the OL.
I like Justice's work ethic. I'm not big on what ifs but exremely hopeful....
Justice seems legit all u hear is good things and action as well, its showing on the trail. So he aint a hype guy he seems like the real deal so far

Only catch, D. The what ifs have been killing us for years. I'm counting on him and Lashlee to help break the curse....
Yea we will know on the field and on National Signing day, usually that day tells u alot about if u got the right HC and staff. If hes responsible for the OL lets see how he closes, Hickson has proved his worth and shows he belongs.

Advertisement
Yea we will know on the field and on National Signing day, usually that day tells u alot about if u got the right HC and staff. If hes responsible for the OL lets see how he closes, Hickson has proved his worth and shows he belongs.
That'll make two guys on staff. Trending up....

That'll make two guys on staff. Trending up....
I one day wish we can get a DB coach that cleans up. Thats a huge SEC thing cause its a iconic position IMO, the DBU thing is super attractive and we need to get it back. The blue bloods do anything to land the dbs cause thats what made those Butch teams so attractive to casual fans.

I one day wish we can get a DB coach that cleans up. Thats a huge SEC thing cause its a iconic position IMO, the DBU thing is super attractive and we need to get it back. The blue bloods do anything to land the dbs cause thats what made those Butch teams so attractive to casual fans.
Skill positions bring the glory. But we have to be dominant in the trenches...

Advertisement
I hear absolutely nothing but good things about him.

I was cautious with Justice at first...but recruits seem to really love him. Connects well with the demographic he's recruited well so far. He grinds, man.

Totally reconfigured the OL almost immediately. I'm hopeful. I think, if nothing, our line is a better run blocking line in 2020 and as we get more talent, the line starts to come around.

I've been sold to be optimistic with this guy. So, I'm riding rn.
Honestly, I have not heard anything but great things so far. Above and beyond type stuff.

Justice seems legit all u hear is good things and action as well, its showing on the trail. So he aint a hype guy he seems like the real deal so far

What does he do specifically different than all the previous ones everyone has blamed for poor OL and hated?

How does he coach OL differently? Is he truly that much more relatable with the players and recruits?

Advertisement
Back