Winslow gets 14 years

Hes got to be messed up in the head? Dude was a Pro Bowl TE and Multi Millionaire and he's out here rapeing Homeless Grandma's? Did he take some bad drugs or something?

Advertisement
I still remember seeing OJ the night before the 04 spring game. We were in the Grove and he had a woman on each arm.

So 1st, this ninja was going to be tested off the rip b/c he’s a famous athlete.

2nd, he’s a rapist, so that’s already going to have the wolves sniffing at him

3rd, he raped old women, which means 0 fcks will be given.

There’s 2 things the yard hates: child molesters & rapist. Ya’ll talking about being rehabilitated & getting out in 14; ****, dude might not make it to 14. If he does, he’s going to be PC’d the entire time.

He’s got 3 yard strikes against him. I’m going to assume he’s not going to be w/ Gen Pop, b/c if he is, he might not make it to 5 yrs. Like real talk. Even if ppl on yard don’t know who he is, his résumé (paperwork) is going to get around, ASAP.
First paper party in the rec. area. My dude is toast. His only chance might be handing out commissary to the killas....

Advertisement
CTE though bro!!

ya, brother. idk how much CTE he had as a 20 year old when he would beat his meat in the locker room with no shame and wouldn't even flinch when you'd walk in. Would just keep pounding away as you walked across the room.

Got weird stories for days on this man. Crazy human being. The world is better off with him away from the rest of society.

I have a Winslow Miami jersey from back in the day. I will pretend it’s Calais Campbell jersey even though the jersey style is different than the Campbell years.
I threw mine out. Just looking at the jersey with the name repulsed me. I could take almost anything but raping older women I could never give him a pass or get over it.

The county jail better have the convict on suicidal WATCH. Before he's shipped to the department of corrections. He won't last, inmates have there own justice.

Advertisement
AS SOMEONE WHO DONE DID A BID ........ LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT NOW THAT HE BEEN FOUND GUILTY........... MUTHA**** THIS HOE *** ***** ION F.U.CK WITH PEDOPHILES AND NYGGAS WHO RAPE WOMEN...... ALL THESE PROSTITUTES OUT HERE FOR 40$ NO EXCUSES

IF HE IN GP I BET HE GET STABBED BEFORE HIS FIRST YEAR OUT.

I BE THE FIRST ONE IN THE CELL FOR ALL NEW NYGGAS LET ME GET THAT PAPERWORK.

Advertisement
AS SOMEONE WHO DONE DID A BID ........ LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT NOW THAT HE BEEN FOUND GUILTY........... MUTHA**** THIS HOE *** ***** ION F.U.CK WITH PEDOPHILES AND NYGGAS WHO RAPE WOMEN...... ALL THESE PROSTITUTES OUT HERE FOR 40$ NO EXCUSES

IF HE IN GP I BET HE GET STABBED BEFORE HIS FIRST YEAR OUT.

I BE THE FIRST ONE IN THE CELL FOR ALL NEW NYGGAS LET ME GET THAT PAPERWORK.
And if you don't know?

Now ya know.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back