Wins vs FSU...

Advertisement
Its up there but for me in my lifetime...

But my absolute favorite of all time was 2000 game to dethrone them from being #1 in the country.

Advertisement
I revel in the fact that we humiliated a hated rival on national television in prime time. It was a great win for the program and as always, **** FSU.

But objectively this is a historically bad FSU team. It was the type of win you expect of a good team against an inferior opponent, and it gave us some great momentum going into the Clemson game.

Depends on the criteria. I enjoyed watching that game as much as the Notre Dame. Every team dreams of just embarrassing their rival. It was like ***. Having said that, part of what makes a rivalry a rivalry is that the other teams always brings it. The greatest games in this rivalry were the wide right games. They meant something in the grand scheme of things. Those teams came into the game with bad intentions. That mid 80s to mid 90s era and that 2000 game were some of the greatest in college football. In that case, it was ****.

Advertisement
Realistically speaking, none of the teams so far were that good, compared to the elite-level teams. What has me excited this year is that Miami is not playing down to other teams’ level like they’ve done for years. The opposing QB’s aren’t looking like Heisman candidates. They’re shredding defenses that they should shred. I’d like to see the defense tighten up. Hopefully they can work on that in the bye week.

I'm putting this just below all the NC year wins. Unless we win a NC this year, in which case it becomes the greatest in series history.

Advertisement
That was probably the most enjoyable one I’ve seen in my lifetime of watching these, and I’ve been watching them since 89-90. Just a thorough *** kicking And this beat down will send them into the dark ages..

'94 and '01 are still my favorites when it comes to games we were in control of pretty much.

But this makes top 3.

For me it doesn't rank as high cause I didn't get to see it live in person at the stadium. Last year honestly was one of my favorites because I went to Tallahassee and got to see the soul ripped out of the Noles. An Willie getting fired was also great. I would put it in the top 10 games of the series for sure.

Advertisement
I am partial to the 1987 game because we were really down and almost out before the Michael Irvin 70 yard TD play. But I also loved the Malik to Langham play in 2017 because we weren't supposed to win and break the streak. Sort of like Kirby Freeman beating FSU in 2007. There are so many great games between the two teams but this year as **** special. Boys versus men type of game. Definitely top five all time games for us.

Not that high. If FSU has some expectations and then we crushed them like we did then it would rank higher but we all knew they sucked. They are worse then we were when we suck... like way worse.

Advertisement
Back