Winning Without Ahmon Richards playing well

Advertisement
Is it really his not playing well or Malik not giving him chances? His 4 targets were terrible throws. Not a single one anywhere near catchable.

Is it really his not playing well or Malik not giving him chances? His 4 targets were terrible throws. Not a single one anywhere near catchable.

I thought it looked more like miscommunication than bad throws. The way Malik has looked, it seems more likely that Richards is the one who isn't on the right page.

He is looking for flags instead of aggressively going for the ball like Cager. At least he is blocking well.

Advertisement
Coming into the season our top two offensive players by far were Walton and AR. Walton without a meaningful carry the whole year, AR a shell of his former self. Still undefeated, getting better, and rolling the #3 ranked team by 5 tds.

We back.

I'd argue without catching a single pass he's still a huge part of our offense. Every defense coordinator still respects him and he opens it up for other WR's to shine.

I got a feeling Richt has a trick up his sleeve regarding Richards (maybe throw him in the slow unexpectedly) he's gonna pull at the right time.

Richards is still blocking his a$$ off. Dude is still nursing the hamstring/ankle its clear he can't plant and change directions right now that's really impacting his route running.

Advertisement
As bad as he is, he's getting double covered! Plus, he's been the go to receiver on multiple plays last night!

Not only were they double-covering him, on a few plays they were showing single man then immediately going to double to try and confuse Rosier.

Advertisement
Back