Winning the COARSTAL/Landing number 1 recruiting class(slurper Mathz)

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
So who here has the Gaytor MATHZ SLurper Mathz super computer/calculator that can tell us exactly who needs to win and lose to win the Coarstal. Also who do we need to flip to land the number 1 class in the nation?

Advertisement
So who here has the Gaytor MATHZ SLurper Mathz super computer/calculator that can tell us exactly who needs to win and lose to win the Coarstal. Also who do we need to flip to land the number 1 class in the nation?
I haven't been following recruiting, but to win the coastal, we would have to win out, Pitt would have to lose out, and UVA would have to lose their last 2 ACC games (one loss alone wouldnt help us since they hold the head-to-head tiebreaker against us).

All for the privilege of getting embarrassed by Clemson on national TV once again. LOL

you and i have a better chance of getting laid by Miss Universe tonight than Miami winning anything at this point !

you and i have a better chance of getting laid by Miss Universe tonight than Miami winning anything at this point !
LOL

She's not too bad:
model-2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back