Winning Mentality

CanesBallin39

Freshman
Talked to Deejay Dallas for a quick minute on snapchat a lil bit ago ... Was talkin about National Titles .. He said we will win a National Title this year .... Biggest thing I took from this was the mentality ... These dudes are straight up old school Canes .... Nothing is acceptable but winning ... Just thought I'd share this with yall .. Miami Football is in good hands and these boys WILL win a national title before Dallas is done here

Advertisement
Can u post any of it?

animation-2017.gif

GO CANES!

Snap chat disappears soon as you read it .. I coulda been a weirdo and screen shot it but I didn't .. Cause that's weird a lil bit ..

Advertisement
Snap chat disappears soon as you read it .. I coulda been a weirdo and screen shot it but I didn't .. Cause that's weird a lil bit ..

Having the convo and describing it to strangers on a message board is fine, SS the convo is totally creepy. Makes sense.

Having the convo and describing it to strangers on a message board is fine, SS the convo is totally creepy. Makes sense.
Lol honestly I was just pumped up so I started the thread .. Didn't realize till after that it was a ****** thread .. **** happens

Have you guys never used Snapchat? It tells the other person if you screenshot it, which is why it would have been weird.

Advertisement

Have you guys never used Snapchat? It tells the other person if you screenshot it, which is why it would have been weird.

that doesn't stop anyone with a brain..

you grab another persons phone or camera, and you screenshot the screen.. it's not rocket science

Thank you

No I haven't because I'm not 12. I'm sure OP was just following snapchat etiquette, but come on. Suddenly there's some expectation of privacy for some **** you send to a stranger's phone? Obviously I really don't understand technology.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back