Winners and Losers

umhurricano

Sophomore
A lot of threads about individual players, thought I would start a list of who stepped up today and who did not (in order of contribution). Would have to re-watch the game to get this right, so feel free to add and discuss.

Winners:

1. Duke
2. Perryman
3. Morris
4. The Oline
5. Thomas Finnie (looked like he was in great position all day)
6. Eddie Johnson
7. Herb Waters
8. Deon Bush

Losers:

1. The Dline
2. Telemaque
3. Ramon Buchanon (although he mad a few good plays)
4. Kacy Rogers

Didn't watch closely enough to pick out any other individuals, but I am sure they were there given how wide open most of their receivers and backs were. Would be interesting to watch the tape, because I bet several people who made big plays also were out of position a lot, and guys like Rashawn Scott, who had a lot of drops, also made a decent contribution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Buchanan had a decent game. I'm a huge Perryman fan and besides the pick and sniffing out the screen play, he wasn't as involved as he should be. Last year wherever the ball was you would see Perryman, I did not see that today. Chick was a non factor today, maybe the weight gain slowed him down

Advertisement
cornileus and kendal thompkins were the big losers to me. I doubt either will even travel this week. Maybe for specials but I do not even see a viable use for either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back