Win not really a win

Advertisement
You guys are funny. I mean this win was like beating a D3 team. Yes its a win but **** we got bigger fish to fry.
06F8B7D3-5371-4B3B-8059-8523C73D43A9.gif
06F8B7D3-5371-4B3B-8059-8523C73D43A9.gif

Advertisement
Look we beat Fsu. Ok so the freak what we was supposed to beat them period. They boo boo and if you didn't watch GT game you would think you was watching a pop Warner Game.
Lool we did some great thing we did some messed up things but we all got to understand these kids are not use to winning at Miami so there will be mistakes there will be bad quarters. But we are a Good team that can move the ball up n down the field if we clicking on all cylinders. We just got to not make mistakes against clemson.
Clemson will eat us for lunch if we do not play discipline football.
You think Kansas St got better recruits n more 5stars then Oklahoma? **** no. But they one bc they are disciplined at what they do. We just got to be disciplined and fight. We got changes to make the coaches if the statement was true about the culture will make adjustments.
I wouldn't get my hopes up to high this year im waiting for next year to see what these freshman coming in going to do.
I’ve been a fan of this team since 1983 literally watching them on the first day I stepped foot in Miami on summer vacation.
The standard for me was set on what an elite team supposed to do.
when we hired Golden I checked out and watched from the periphery in disappointment.
When they hired cmr I finally bought season tickets again. When we won 10 games I was no where near convinced we had turned the page. The 10 win season was a smoke screen of 4-5 games that could’ve gone either way. Explosive plays scattered throughout the season masked the ability to sustaine a drive. Our play calling was anemic and predictable and it was salvaged by a few elite athletes and an attacking defensive scheme.
When cmr was here we were beating teams but other teams with lesser talent were scoring more against those same teams than we were. We were losing to teams that were getting blown out by non ranked teams.

We were pumped after a 10 win season while not asking “what would Clemson do these teams? What has bama done to non ranked teams?

So this 3 game sample size has shown us that this Miami team has not simply beat the competition but in fact dominated them. We’ve frustrated them. We’ve surpassed all the expectations of any expert or professional gambling establishment.

So yes we beat a bad FSU team. But news flash!!! FSU has been bad for 4 years and we beat a bad FSU team at home with cmr by a last second td. Then had to come back at home the next year after a horrible first half. Were you happy then? Watching Kosi dance to soldier boy in the last play like we we were back or some sht.

So for the first time in over 15 years we’ve started out by doing what top cfb teams do to non ranked teams and even a good team like Louisville. Elite or playoff caliber teams don’t squeak by unc or lose to them. They don’t beat GTech with a last minute catch.
Bama LSU and Clemson do exactly what we just did the last 3 games.
I’m not saying we are a championship caliber team. But at the very least you can’t say we’re just another ACC team that has to go to war with wake forest or barely score pints against uva.

This team is leaps and bounds ahead of where it’s been.

Last edited:
I’ve been a fan of this team since 1983 literally watching them on the first day I stepped foot in Miami on summer vacation.
The standard for me was set on what an elite team supposed to do.
when we hired Golden I checked out and watched from the periphery in disappointment.
When they hired cmr I finally bought season tickets again. When we won 10 games I was no where near convinced we had turned the page. The 10 win season was a smoke screen of 4-5 games that could’ve gone either way. Explosive plays scattered throughout the season masked the ability to sustaine a drive. Our play calling was anemic and predictable and it was salvaged by a few elite athletes and an attacking defensive scheme.
When cmr was here we were beating teams but other teams with lesser talent were scoring more against those same teams than we were. We were losing to teams that were getting blown out by non ranked teams.

We were pumped after a 10 win season while not asking “what would Clemson do these teams? What has bama done to non ranked teams?

So this 3 game sample size has shown us that this Miami team has not simply beat the competition but in fact dominated them. We’ve frustrated them. We’ve surpassed all the expectations of any expert or professional gambling establishment.

So yes we beat a bad FSU team. But news flash!!! FSU has been bad for 4 years and we beat a bad FSU team at home with cmr by a last second td. Then had to come back at home the next year after a horrible first half. Were you happy then? Watching Kosi dance to soldier boy in the last play like we we were back or some sht.

So for the first time in over 15 years we’ve started out by doing what top cfb teams do to non ranked teams and even a good team like Louisville. Elite or playoff caliber teams don’t squeak by unc or lose to them. They don’t beat GTech with a last minute catch.
Bama LSU and Clemson do exactly what we just did the last 3 games.
I’m not saying we are a championship caliber team. But at the very least you can’t say we’re just another ACC team that has to go to war with wake forest or barely score pints against uva.

This team is leaps and bounds ahead of where it’s been.
I'm happy but like I you said we beat they *** already 4times now. We have to get over this hump and go after the big fish which is clemson. We won't never be relevant until we beat them period.

Advertisement
Everyone should just listen to what Herbie alluded to during the broadcast.
Miami is a top 8 team. It does not matter who they have played, this team is playing like a top 8 team.

I'm happy but like I you said we beat they *** already 4times now. We have to get over this hump and go after the big fish which is clemson. We won't never be relevant until we beat them period.
Your definitely a half empty guy.
Beating FSU by a last second touchdown isn’t the same as embarrassing them 52-10.

You make it sound like if we lose in 2 weeks by 10 points it will be the same “irrelevance” as the 58-0 beat down we got in 2015.

Look we beat Fsu. Ok so the freak what we was supposed to beat them period. They boo boo and if you didn't watch GT game you would think you was watching a pop Warner Game.
Lool we did some great thing we did some messed up things but we all got to understand these kids are not use to winning at Miami so there will be mistakes there will be bad quarters. But we are a Good team that can move the ball up n down the field if we clicking on all cylinders. We just got to not make mistakes against clemson.
Clemson will eat us for lunch if we do not play discipline football.
You think Kansas St got better recruits n more 5stars then Oklahoma? **** no. But they one bc they are disciplined at what they do. We just got to be disciplined and fight. We got changes to make the coaches if the statement was true about the culture will make adjustments.
I wouldn't get my hopes up to high this year im waiting for next year to see what these freshman coming in going to do.
Funny, those seven years in a row Florida State beat Miami—in many cases a sub-par Canes team—pretty sure they counted it as a win.

Those 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 wins, also took their chunk of HardRock turf and buried in their stupid little road game graveyard, too.

A win is always a win. Especially against a rival.

Clemson is Clemson and they have been for half a decade now, with two titles in a handful of years (and two title game losses.) That game in 12 days has zero bearing on what took place at HardRock last weekend.

Kansas State and their random social distanced early win over Oklahoma has nothing to do with anything, either ... but while you're at it, where was the Wildcats "discipline" when they lost to lowly Arkansas State the year before. Left that out because it didn't fit the narrative, eh? Great, they always get some upset win like this—and have for decades—only to lose 3-4 games a year, regardless, while falling to some lesser teams.

Miami has been an average program—now 106-77 dating back to the 2005 Peach Bowl loss. The Canes also lost seven in a row to the Noles before this four-game winning streak.

Recruiting battles are happening every day in South Florida. Scoring the most points the rivalry has ever seen and smacking those ****-taking fools in the mouth, 52-10—saying that's not a win a f**king laughable.

Florida State will lose a lot of games this year. Not a lot of team are going to roll them by 42 points. This was the Canes' biggest win over the Noles since 1976. Stop trying to **** in everyone's soup.

Three games into 2020 and you're already tossing this year out and taking about 2021's freshmen? Why be a fan if you're literally always trying to make it about next year instead of enjoying the now? Has this f**ked up 2020 taught you nothing about perspective or living in the moment?

Go Canes. Great win. F the Noles. Beat Clemson.

I always said losing really brings out the trolls.

I also didn’t realize winning brought them out as well.

This is the message board version of that annoying holdback guy you see at a basketball game. You know who it is. That guy that sits at the end of the bench, and thinks that it’s his job to “holdback” the guys from celebrating too much and going on the court.

Advertisement
I always said losing really brings out the trolls.

I also didn’t realize winning brought them out as well.

This is the message board version of that annoying holdback guy you see at a basketball game. You know who it is. That guy that sits at the end of the bench, and thinks that it’s his job to “holdback” the guys from celebrating too much and going on the court.
If you take home the hottest chick in the bar OP would say only a 3some is something to celebrate about.

Thank @JD08 for the middle finger and O wouldn’t thank him but @Paranos posting pics of megaladon sized ladies forced me to push for the vomit emoji.

Man stop bull****'n an embrace the fluff, my closeted chubby chase'n brother from another mother!
I say chubby Luvin Today
I say chubby Luvin tomorrow
I say chubby Luvin forever
#ChubbyLuvinIsSomeGoodLuvin

Viva La Gorditas
D_Q3QiiUIAc2TXQ.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man stop bull****'n an embrace the fluff, my closeted chubby chase'n brother from another mother!
I say chubby Luvin Today
I say chubby Luvin tomorrow
I say chubby Luvin forever
#ChubbyLuvinIsSomeGoodLuvin

D_Q3QiiUIAc2TXQ.jpg

Go Canes
Oh yeah. I would.

Advertisement
Back