Win not really a win

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
Posting false information
Look we beat Fsu. Ok so the freak what we was supposed to beat them period. They boo boo and if you didn't watch GT game you would think you was watching a pop Warner Game.
Lool we did some great thing we did some messed up things but we all got to understand these kids are not use to winning at Miami so there will be mistakes there will be bad quarters. But we are a Good team that can move the ball up n down the field if we clicking on all cylinders. We just got to not make mistakes against clemson.
Clemson will eat us for lunch if we do not play discipline football.
You think Kansas St got better recruits n more 5stars then Oklahoma? **** no. But they one bc they are disciplined at what they do. We just got to be disciplined and fight. We got changes to make the coaches if the statement was true about the culture will make adjustments.
I wouldn't get my hopes up to high this year im waiting for next year to see what these freshman coming in going to do.

Advertisement
who is that GIF

I wouldn't get my hopes up to high this year im waiting for next year to see what these freshman coming in going to do.
What incoming freshman are you looking to make an impact in 2021? We actually return a lot of guys at key positions. The days of underclassmen starting all over the place were in the past, not on the horizon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look we beat Fsu. Ok so the freak what we was supposed to beat them period. They boo boo and if you didn't watch GT game you would think you was watching a pop Warner Game.
Lool we did some great thing we did some messed up things but we all got to understand these kids are not use to winning at Miami so there will be mistakes there will be bad quarters. But we are a Good team that can move the ball up n down the field if we clicking on all cylinders. We just got to not make mistakes against clemson.
Clemson will eat us for lunch if we do not play discipline football.
You think Kansas St got better recruits n more 5stars then Oklahoma? **** no. But they one bc they are disciplined at what they do. We just got to be disciplined and fight. We got changes to make the coaches if the statement was true about the culture will make adjustments.
I liked it when we used to be able to see the emoticons on the forum page. I usually knew before entering that what I was about to read was likely dumb as fkin' **** and a complete waste of my valuable time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back