Win at Wake to keep the NIT hope alive

Da_Lucky_One

All ACC
Finish the season strong and don't give this game away like the game at Boston College. Wins against Wake, Pittsburgh and Va Tech along with two wins in the ACC tournament should put Miami in the NIT.

GO CANES.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't expect it. BC was a game we couldn't lose without picking up a win against a Duke or VT. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Finish the season strong and don't give this game away like the game at Boston College. Wins against Wake, Pittsburgh and Va Tech along with two wins in the ACC tournament should put Miami in the NIT.

GO CANES.

There's less than a 1% chance of all of those things happening. I'm not exaggerating, just check Kenpom.

I disagree that we gave away the game at BC. That game was a toss up - I think BC was favored - and we lost by 7 despite shooting 4-26 from 3. Had we made 3 more 3s, we would have won, and that still would have put us below 30% for the game.

Advertisement
After Coach L’s last timeout we’re now down just 20-19 with Johnson getting a free throw after the under 8

Advertisement
Wake killed us with the zone for the first 10 minutes (stop me if you've heard this before). No clue why they got out of it, we can't beat them off the dribble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lead cut to 5 after a Wake three, a missed layup by Johnson, and a Wake layup

Advertisement
Back