Wimbush comment...

56 Nightmares called him out on twitter afterward. Said don't write checks your a$$ can't cash. Then called him the lil QB. Love it.

Advertisement
Clemson won't talk like ND's ignorant QB but the good thing is that we don't need Clemson to talk in order to be motivated for that game.

If the team can't get pumped up and motivated against the Defending National Champions for a chance at our first ACC Title ever and clinching a spot in the Playoffs then they all should just quit football.

There's no more incentive you need to go out there and play like wild beasts with those stakes on the line.

Last edited:
lets hope we continue to find some disrespect somewhere to motivate us

Kinda doubt we do as Clemson usually lets thier game do the talking . But I trust our guys.

You won't hear a peep from Clemson. They keep their kids locked down, won't get a single piece of bulletin board material.

Dahl does enough talking for his team.

[video=youtube_share;2hNGY6R-ibk]https://youtu.be/2hNGY6R-ibk[/video]

Link to post Game Clem vs UM 2015
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/university-miami/2015/10/24/hurricanes-suffer-worst-loss-ever/74543598/

.... “I know it isn’t far from outhouse to penthouse,” Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said.

Respekkkkk!

All that motivation stuff is usually just BS anyway. The Canes rolled ND not because our players were motivated by some disrespectful comments, they rolled ND because we were outright better than them. Many teams have come into a game with tons of motivation, only to get destroyed.

Even if he had not made those comments, we would have rolled them. Still, they were all aware of his arrogance and disdain, and I'm sure it put a little additional edge on the motivation. Especially when you've got a comfortable lead and there might be the smallest temptation to let up a bit--just remember how much you hate them for their superior attitude.

I was really hoping for a "wimmmmm bush" chant after he sucked thru 3 quarters but Brian Kelly took that away from us by benching him in the mid-second quarter. lol

Advertisement
Clemson won't talk like ND's ignorant QB but the good thing is that we don't need Clemson to talk in order to be motivated for that game.

If the team can't get pumped up and motivated against the Defending National Champions for a chance at our first ACC Title ever and clinching a spot in the Playoffs then they all should just quit football.

There's no more incentive you need to go out there and play like wild beasts with those stakes on the line.

Oh No! You Think Big Mouth Dabo, can keep quite! Watch his entire post UM vs Clem game press conference. Trust me he will say something over the next 3 weeks.

[video=youtube;PbX2sg8NLBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbX2sg8NLBI[/video]

All that motivation stuff is usually just BS anyway. The Canes rolled ND not because our players were motivated by some disrespectful comments, they rolled ND because we were outright better than them. Many teams have come into a game with tons of motivation, only to get destroyed.

its not BS michael jordan used any and every bit of extra motivation he could find to have that extra edge and play with a chip on his shoulder, you're crazy if you dont think all the media people calling miami frauds disrespect etc made them play with more emotion. look how the players responded on twitter to those insults. But yeah i agree with you miami was out right the better team
Look at Bama vs Vandy this year. Vanderbilt fans and I believe players talked ****. Bama made sure they paid for it. Sure Bama was going to win that game regardless, but that extra yapping by Vandy made Bama play nastier than they would have played. Agree it makes a difference.

Advertisement
Dude was still taking **** after the td he scored.... Sissies down 24 pts in 3rd and u still talking?

Advertisement
Back