Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Just 3 weeks ago Stefan said UGa had slipped and Miami was in a good position, and we weren’t even sure he was visiting this past weekend to UGa until last minute now he is all UGA.?

Advertisement
Just 3 weeks ago Stefan said UGa had slipped and Miami was in a good position, and we weren’t even sure he was visiting this past weekend to UGa until last minute now he is all UGA.?

That’s what I was told last night 🤷🏻‍♂️ I hope it’s wrong info

Rique has yet to visit us, I’ll hold off judgement until after his OV, a few months ago we all penciled him to UGA because of “Bags” don’t seem like that’s the case now, TC had his last OV with us as well, either Rique will have his mind made up by then or momentum will be shifted, hope it’s the latter.

Advertisement
It’s all planned out. Make UM look bad and continue to embarrass them on and off the field.
Optics is important it sets the tone and establishes an image and a perception. Miami’s perception is we are decommit U and that no local stud stays. What’s even worse is that kids probably also think it’s cool to troll UM. Just look at Jobe’s interview after he committed. He laughed at the staff and the schools and the fan base. You don’t do that unless you planned it that way. He went from 1000 percent committed for almost 2 years and in one week laughing about how bad UM is.

Advertisement
Rique has yet to visit us, I’ll hold off judgement until after his OV, a few months ago we all penciled him to UGA because of “Bags” don’t seem like that’s the case now, TC had his last OV with us as well, either Rique will have his mind made up by then or momentum will be shifted, hope it’s the latter.

LOL

Dudes is bitter as ****. If he indeed is all Ga that sucks. The way the season has panned out I wouldn't be surprised if a player questions the staff as a whole. I know he's a defensive recruit but it takes all 3 units to be held at a standard that we all want Miami to be at.

No matter what his choice is we need to do a better job at identifying and relentlessly recruiting kids everywhere else in FL besides our on back yard and OOS kids. I understand wanting to lockdown SoFL but the staff needs to be realistic. We lose out on more elite DBs, OL, and DL kids in SoFL than we get it seems. I'm not mad at the kids for not wanting to come, my issue is with the organization for thinking we are something that we are not and thats a top tier program. We're not even a second level program. That's on coaching because we still get enough talent in recruiting to win 10 games more often than not even with the lack of depth.

At some point we will land these top guys a little more frequently imo. It might happen this year tho I doubt it.

Dudes is bitter as ****. If he indeed is all Ga that sucks. The way the season has panned out I wouldn't be surprised if a player questions the staff as a whole. I know he's a defensive recruit but it takes all 3 units to be held at a standard that we all want Miami to be at.

No matter what his choice is we need to do a better job at identifying and relentlessly recruiting kids everywhere else in FL besides our on back yard and OOS kids. I understand wanting to lockdown SoFL but the staff needs to be realistic. We lose out on more elite DBs, OL, and DL kids in SoFL than we get it seems. I'm not mad at the kids for not wanting to come, my issue is with the organization for thinking we are something that we are not and thats a top tier program. We're not even a second level program. That's on coaching because we still get enough talent in recruiting to win 10 games more often than not even with the lack of depth.

At some point we will land these top guys a little more frequently imo. It might happen this year tho I doubt it.

Was a realistic good post until the last 2 sentences.

Advertisement
stop whining and blame your AD and BOT. you think butch would get trolled like this? 37 draft picks just at um.
you hire a coach who just got fired and you will have to deal with that especially when he is choking here.

Was a realistic good post until the last 2 sentences.
I feel you, it's not a popular opinion. Just to be clear I don't believe it will happen this year and probably not next year but I have to have faith. If not why even be a fan?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol this thread is still open?

A lot of people gonna have a bad time watching these All American games

Advertisement
Back