Wiltfong Joins On3 (was On3 Finally Throws in the Canes Towel)

Advertisement
IMG_5312.gif

Their rankings systems are still by far the worst of the recruiting services but this definitely just gave them a big shot in the arm in terms of credibility.

Advertisement
Biggest addition they could make. I mean the owner of ON3 owned 24/7 so I’m sure he had to maybe wait to make this move or wait till Steve was out of contract. Either massive addition for them and a potential crippling blow for 24/7
Shannon Terry. Co-founded Rivals. Solid dude. Has dominated this indu$try.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On3’s credibility just went up big time.

It was already on the rise…Rivals was trailing but now they’re a distant, distant third. Looks like a heavyweight battle between 247 and On3.

Miami fans just don’t like On3 because the Miami writers at On3 suck. Other than that, they’ve developed into a pretty good brand. An acquisition like this signals that.

As for Pate, his market price just went up big time. 247 will probably make him their golden boy for good now. He’s the best in the game and completely unbiased imo, I enjoy listening to his takes.

Advertisement
On3’s credibility just went up big time.

It was already on the rise…Rivals was trailing but now they’re a distant, distant third. Looks like a heavyweight battle between 247 and On3.

Miami fans just don’t like On3 because the Miami writers at On3 suck. Other than that, they’ve developed into a pretty good brand. An acquisition like this signals that.

As for Pate, his market price just went up big time. 247 will probably make him their golden boy for good now. He’s the best in the game and completely unbiased imo, I enjoy listening to his takes.
Facts

He's firing in a ton of predictions.

Who do you think his first Miami prediction is?

I'll say Cortez Mills.

Advertisement
Back