Wiltfong article on Dennis Smith. Calls him an off-field recruiting star

Advertisement
Ya it’s me. Got me

Caught me red headed. Great investigative work. Hit me up on Twitter

I think you've averted a Danny Boy Cane/Bear controversy with the self-deprecating humor. Well played my friend, well played.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
DTrain is goofy but he’s around for a reason. When I heard he was the reason Justin Scott was still in play I respected the **** out of him. So he can be as goofy as he wants. S/o to Rumph, Tia Joseph, Todd Stroud and Mackenzie Rizzi for doing a great job also
The article says it was Steven Schrum ( Director of Player Personnel on Defense) who kept the Justin Scott recruitment alive

Advertisement
I'm not even going to lie. The dude is actually pretty good at it and I've seen him improve alot over the 2 years with my interactions with him. I thought he was a clown year one but I would consider him a great asset now. As always JMO.

People can grow and learn. Hope you're right. He posted a lot of dumb stuff. Has he toned that down?

I'm not even going to lie. The dude is actually pretty good at it and I've seen him improve alot over the 2 years with my interactions with him. I thought he was a clown year one but I would consider him a great asset now. As always JMO.
If Mario hired a guy basically to be one of his main recruiting dogs, I’m gunna trust him…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back