Wilson, Johnson, Franklin, and soon Tevin Spells

FSU offers these guys that can't even get a Miami or FIU offer. What is with this???

Now I figure JSpells, Franklin, and Johnson are offered for their teammates Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant, and Alex Collins. But don't these kids see that their boys are only getting in as a package deal? That's 6 schollies for 3 guys. 3 elite guys I know but still. Why do these kids fall for this ****???

Oh and for as much as recruiting experts call Golden a fraud and that he's recruiting like he were still at Temple........FSU sure wants some of these Temple recruits I tell you yet we don't want none of their scrubs.

And what's the deal with Jesus Wilson? Watched some of his tapes. Meh. Kendall Thompkins had better highlights same measurables. Is he also a package deal for somebody?

EDIT: LULZ. Just looked at Jesus Wilson again on the recruiting sites. He is now listed as a 4 star all of a suddenly. ROFL. Buddy was a 3 star and NR on all the sites when he committed. Now he's a very high 4 star. Gotta love the FSU love fest GOAT 4 loss team

Dont get your point. Why would any recruit complain about being offered a 4 year free education along side a friend of theirs?!?

Self respect?
Pride?

+1

Advertisement
Off topic but I think Dorsett is underrated by our fan base.

Como?

Dude drops a fair amount of passes, doesn't display escapability or superior RAC, and isn't a red zone threat.

Saying he's average isn't underrating him. It's pretty acurrate at this point.

Don't remember him dropping a ball the last few games (had a few nice grabs) so I don't think that will be a problem going forward. There has to be something said for a guy who is open a lot, which he is. He's a good vertical threat as well.

He caught 58 balls for 842, 14.5 ypr as a true So, that's **** good. 2nd highest total by a Cane since 07.

A 4 year free education to a major school for a dirt poor kid? That doesnt inspire self respect and pride?

Athletic scholarships are renewed on a yearly basis, they are not for 4 years. Their scholarship might not be renewed after a year or two and are forced to transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back