Wilson, Johnson, Franklin, and soon Tevin Spells

5Ringz

Thunderdome
FSU offers these guys that can't even get a Miami or FIU offer. What is with this???

Now I figure JSpells, Franklin, and Johnson are offered for their teammates Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant, and Alex Collins. But don't these kids see that their boys are only getting in as a package deal? That's 6 schollies for 3 guys. 3 elite guys I know but still. Why do these kids fall for this ****???

Oh and for as much as recruiting experts call Golden a fraud and that he's recruiting like he were still at Temple........FSU sure wants some of these Temple recruits I tell you yet we don't want none of their scrubs.

And what's the deal with Jesus Wilson? Watched some of his tapes. Meh. Kendall Thompkins had better highlights same measurables. Is he also a package deal for somebody?

EDIT: LULZ. Just looked at Jesus Wilson again on the recruiting sites. He is now listed as a 4 star all of a suddenly. ROFL. Buddy was a 3 star and NR on all the sites when he committed. Now he's a very high 4 star. Gotta love the FSU love fest GOAT 4 loss team

Advertisement
Jesus Wilson is a stud. If this was last year (if Miami was looking for WRs) he would definitely have an offer. He's extremely explosive with the ball in his hands.

As for Spells and Franklin, those guys are n00bz. It's unfathomable to me that some of these kids can't comprehend that they're only being offered by a coach so he can land their talented buddy. I've heard the theory that some of these kids are confident enough in their abilities that they feel they've earned that offer on their own, and I believe it, but what about their buddies? Does Collins not see what's going on? Does Bryant? Are they not disgusted by it? Do they think it's a coincidence that their friends, who only have offers from Central Eastern Sh*tsville State and comparable schools, suddenly have an offer from the powerhouse school that's recruiting them? And further than that, do they think that a coach who pulls these kind of underhanded things is going to be honest and forthright with them when they play for that coach?

I will never know what does through some of these kids minds. This is an extraordinarily lowly practice by Jimbo, and it's amazing to me that these kids can't see through the smoke.

Advertisement
So fsu is getting all our good recruits, coley has grade problems and fears the death penalty and rumors have alj with qualifying issues as well?

We ****ed?

Advertisement
What site are you seeing Jesus as a high 4 star?

Scout has him as the 160th best Wide Out (LOW 3 star)

Rivals has him a lot higher but he's still a (high 3 star)

ESPN has him as the 57th best WR (low 4 star)

Edit: Don't forget they pulled Mak's offer once Mackenzie didn't come along.. lets see if they play that game with these guys)

If they keep doing it it will eventually bite FSU in the ****. Somebody else called it self-imposed scholarship reductions, and that's exactly what they are. You can't keep ****ing away ships on guys who won't really contribute for you, and not have it hurt at some point.

Advertisement
If they keep doing it it will eventually bite FSU in the ****. Somebody else called it self-imposed scholarship reductions, and that's exactly what they are. You can't keep ****ing away ships on guys who won't really contribute for you, and not have it hurt at some point.

Easily solution for teams is the medical hardship. When's the last time you saw a good player get a medical hardship lol. The second a "package" deal gets hurt the medical hardship word starts getting thrown around.

Desperation

They know they won't be able to keep up with Bama around the panhandle, UF will own recruiting up north and Golden will continue locking down south florida

Couldn't win it all this year with a senior citizen at qb, # 2 defense in cfb and a cake walk schedule

laff

Jimbo can't even build an offense after a decade and having a 5th year qb

Off topic but I think Dorsett is underrated by our fan base.

Como?

Dude drops a fair amount of passes, doesn't display escapability or superior RAC, and isn't a red zone threat.

Saying he's average isn't underrating him. It's pretty acurrate at this point.

Advertisement
Off topic but I think Dorsett is underrated by our fan base.

Como?

Dude drops a fair amount of passes, doesn't display escapability or superior RAC, and isn't a red zone threat.

Saying he's average isn't underrating him. It's pretty acurrate at this point.
Dorsett needs to just hold don to the ball. He's one of the best vertical threats I've seen this year. Separation isn't a problem for him, he's not the best after the catch and not a big strong receiver by any means, but he seems to have Mike Wallace type of potential vertically.

Dorsett's problem is not his speed. It's his hands ala a sophomore Hankerson.

Dorsett is almost near uncoverable with his speed and I couldn't how my times he outran the secondary with my two hands. Very underrated by our fans, he just needs better hands.

FSU offers these guys that can't even get a Miami or FIU offer. What is with this???

Now I figure JSpells, Franklin, and Johnson are offered for their teammates Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant, and Alex Collins. But don't these kids see that their boys are only getting in as a package deal? That's 6 schollies for 3 guys. 3 elite guys I know but still. Why do these kids fall for this ****???

Oh and for as much as recruiting experts call Golden a fraud and that he's recruiting like he were still at Temple........FSU sure wants some of these Temple recruits I tell you yet we don't want none of their scrubs.

And what's the deal with Jesus Wilson? Watched some of his tapes. Meh. Kendall Thompkins had better highlights same measurables. Is he also a package deal for somebody?

EDIT: LULZ. Just looked at Jesus Wilson again on the recruiting sites. He is now listed as a 4 star all of a suddenly. ROFL. Buddy was a 3 star and NR on all the sites when he committed. Now he's a very high 4 star. Gotta love the FSU love fest GOAT 4 loss team

Dont get your point. Why would any recruit complain about being offered a 4 year free education along side a friend of theirs?!?

Dont get your point. Why would any recruit complain about being offered a 4 year free education along side a friend of theirs?!?

Self respect?
Pride?

Advertisement
Back