2025 Wilnerson Telemaque DE/Edge from Pace

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There"s a trend here of key recruits getting briefed before news breaks
Guessing Miami's hiring process takes more time than it should (vetting). That + Indecisive Mario isn't the best combo lol.

Wilnerson Telemaque Junior Day update. Coming back for the spring game

Advertisement
Interviewed on North Fresh's new show (2nd guest)

1. Already 6'6 250lb as a SO. Wingspan increased from 82" to 84"
  2. Broke news, visiting Tuesday (April 11)
  3. Says there's not a lineman in SFL that can block him
  4. Wants to break Bains Dade county sack record this year (30 sacks)
  5. Modeled his game after JT initially before he grew too large. Now he patterns his game after Calais
  6. Reeled off a series of 80s great Canes at the drop of hat. Knows his UM history.
  7. Was recruited by Strong. Coach Joe, JT and Mario now call him daily.
  8. Plays both DT and DE at Pace
  9. I'm afraid I heard him say the name Coach Moe in the interview. Need to rewind and listen more carefully. Is Moe at Norland now?
Although unranked, after listening to this interview, I see why the staff is prioritizing him and gave him a heads up on JTs hiring before the public/media. Also think if he keeps growing, may just end up at DT or could remain a DE/DT hybird

Interviewed on North Fresh's new show (2nd guest)

1. Already 6'6 250lb as a SO. Wingspan increased from 82" to 84"
  2. Broke news, visiting Tuesday (April 11)
  3. Says there's not a lineman in SFL that can block him
  4. Wants to break Bains Dade county sack record this year (30 sacks)
  5. Modeled his game after JT initially before he grew too large. Now he patterns his game after Calais
  6. Reeled off a series of 80s great Canes at the drop of hat. Knows his UM history.
  7. Was recruited by Strong. Coach Joe, JT and Mario now call him daily.
  8. Plays both DT and DE at Pace
  9. I'm afraid I heard him say the name Coach Moe in the interview. Need to rewind and listen more carefully. Is Moe at Norland now?
Although unranked, after listening to this interview, I see why the staff is prioritizing him and gave him a heads up on JTs hiring before the public/media. Also think if he keeps growing, may just end up at DT or could remain a DE/DT hybird

Moe is at Norland now...not sure if this kid is still at Pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back