Willis

xo59english

Recruit
Gerald will be rocking #9 this year. Good to see it looks like he has everything together right now heading into spring ball... Not ground breaking but at least it isn’t bad news like most would assume with him. Always been cautiously optimistic on him making it through his career here but I know a few on this board would take the loss of talent just to say I told you so smh Hope he puts it all together bc we need him to ball this year.

Advertisement
Don’t know why but I’d have preferred Nesta with #9 instead of #1. Anyway Willis is going to eat this year!

I knew it before we heard about the leave of absence. He just took the year off because he wanted to wear that number 9, but he had to wait for Major9 to gradumate. Turns out my sources were right. I told y’all, but everyone said I was full of it. Know one wants to know the truth around here.

/jk, settle down
See how easy that is?....

Drives me nuts these gyros trying to prove how in the know they are. Share what you know if you want, that’s why we’re all here, to better understand what goes on inside the program, but if you’re looking for a self-esteem boost, go ask your mom for a hug.

Hope to see Willis ball out this year. We need it, and he needs it.

Have a great weekend, fam.

Gerald will be rocking #9 this year. Good to see it looks like he has everything together right now heading into spring ball... Not ground breaking but at least it isn’t bad news like most would assume with him. Always been cautiously optimistic on him making it through his career here but I know a few on this board would take the loss of talent just to say I told you so smh Hope he puts it all together bc we need him to ball this year.
Shir

**** man....if your going to put that dude's name as a thread title, please put "all is well" next to it.

UM

Advertisement
Don’t know why but I’d have preferred Nesta with #9 instead of #1. Anyway Willis is going to eat this year!
#1 is the better number because fans can only buy two jersey numbers - #1 and the current year which will be #18. #1 guarantees that for the 3-4 yrs on campus everyone is wearing your number.

At least thats probably his line of thinking, and its actually a pretty solid reason.

C'mon Really??

Sit out a whole year because you want to wear a certain number?????? :6fps6:

I have no clue whether its true or not, but I'm hoping its not, and that it was other personal issues as he stated. Regardless, I'm also hoping he has a great year, because we desperately need that from him

IF that's true, that he is fixated on #9, Gerald's career in football beyond college would quickly end because #9 is illegal for DT's in the NFL and that's not changing regardless of how long you sit out. He simply wouldn't get paid

Last edited:
Really??

Sit out a whole year because you want to wear a certain number?????? :6fps6:

I have no clue whether its true or not, but I'm hoping its not, and that it was other personal issues as he stated. Regardless, I'm also hoping he has a great year, because we desperately need that from him

IF that's true, that he is fixated on #9, Gerald's career in football beyond college would quickly end because #9 is illegal for DT's in the NFL and that's not changing regardless of how long you sit out. He simply wouldn't get paid

You cant be serious.

I knew it before we heard about the leave of absence. He just took the year off because he wanted to wear that number 9, but he had to wait for Major9 to gradumate. Turns out my sources were right. I told y’all, but everyone said I was full of it. Know one wants to know the truth around here.

/jk, settle down
See how easy that is?....

Drives me nuts these gyros trying to prove how in the know they are. Share what you know if you want, that’s why we’re all here, to better understand what goes on inside the program, but if you’re looking for a self-esteem boost, go ask your mom for a hug.

Hope to see Willis ball out this year. We need it, and he needs it.

Have a great weekend, fam.
You cant be serious

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back